Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Without whom you wouldn't have a meeting remember, and most if not all come straight to the track from work and get stuck in, shame you have to begrudge them a loo break or/and a drink!!

Plenty of time between races, sure bogs and tea available in pits at most tracks

Edited by wealdstone

I agree with your last sentence wholeheartedly however times being 1/2 or a second series slower is way off the mark.

You may get some of the top standard NL riders getting within 2 or 3 seconds of a standard top flight race but the speeds are no way similar.

A lap so 2 to 4 seconds a race!!

Without whom you wouldn't have a meeting remember, and most if not all come straight to the track from work and get stuck in, shame you have to begrudge them a loo break or/and a drink!!

Badge, I think HT's post was pure tongue in cheek :o

• Like 1

I now its more speculation, but the fact that discussions are taking so long suggests that Brandon is out of the equation and all the horse trading is going on around the riders and Leicester.

I now its more speculation, but the fact that discussions are taking so long suggests that Brandon is out of the equation and all the horse trading is going on around the riders and Leicester.

That name keeps cropping up, doesn't it.. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

I see it as all this talking is for a resolution to race at Brandon at some point during the season. A share at Leicester would be easy to arrange I think.

Edited by woz01

In other words you don't have a clue the same as everyone else

• Like 1

Plenty of time between races, sure bogs and tea available in pits at most tracks

You aren't allowed to leave the track unless it's an authorised break.

• Like 1

In otherwords Interval.

So, no more news or statements. That name Leicester keeps cropping up. I do wonder how long they are going to drag this out for..

In otherwords Interval.

So, no more news or statements. That name Leicester keeps cropping up. I do wonder how long they are going to drag this out for..

They can drag this out for as long as it takes if it gets Coventry back on track at Brandon!

They manage not to have an interval when it suits their purpose. Did not need an interval until end of meeting at heat 13 when they had second halves.

Of course portaloos on centre green is an obvious option.

Edited by wealdstone

They manage not to have an interval when it suits their purpose. Did not need an interval until end of meeting at heat 13 when they had second halves.

I'm sure track staff would be delighted about going to the bogs with everyone watching :)
  • Like 3

No interval at the Coventry Storm matches either. Presumably the same track staff as the Bees so they must have been standing there with their legs crossed for most of the night. :wink:

We as a sport are in a major danger of losing our beloved sport at Brandon and what do we resort to talking about getting caught short sorry if you feel hurt at my criticism but It just shows what sincere honest supporters have been driven to. Had enough p......d off with this sport best of luck to the cinders cause that's all that's left.

Edited by abbo
  • Like 1