British Speedway Forum

I thought he couldn't make it pay without the Stock Cars running as well and as Brandon Estates don't want Sandhu anywhere near the place that might be a bit difficult.

Horton has said he's prepared to let someone else run the club if we get back to Brandon but the club isn't for sale.

Horton is shocked that nobody has offered to buy the club. Maybe because there currently is no club to buy :rolleyes:

Horton is shocked that nobody has offered to buy the club. Maybe because there currently is no club to buy :rolleyes:

Could be SCB, could be. :sad: :sad: :sad:

The people I am very sorry for though are the Supporters. Will there Club appear next Season as we all hope - or - is this the end?

Best wishes for Coventry Speedway.

Edited by The White Knight

At least we now know Horton will be doing all he can to get Bees back at Brandon, he might be able to sell it then.

At least we now know Horton will be doing all he can to get Bees back at Brandon, he might be able to sell it then.

If i were a Coventry fan i would find it difficult to trust anything Horton has to say and i expect a few Peterborough fans may have the same opinion.

• Like 2

If i were a Coventry fan i would find it difficult to trust anything Horton has to say and i expect a few Peterborough fans may have the same opinion.

I agree but it's in his interests to get us back.

Police investigation dropped

Are you guessing or is it a fact?

Thanks to Coventry_Bee for the link below. :t:

Edited by Gambo

Next move is civil action against Sandhu according to the article.

Edited by CB252

Next move is civil action against Sandhu according to the article.

No it isn't the article suggested that there might be civil action, not that there would be.