British Speedway Forum

I was there as a Bees supporter and despite the ''track'' problems I loved watching speedway again and the presence of Bees fans was obvious to see. I do like to take my dog (4 legged version) with me but can't attend Rye House for that reason -- Belle Vue is the same. Are dogs allowed at King's Lynn?

That made me laugh fliss. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

What makes you say that?

The silence from the group since his announcement perhaps, has contact been made with Mick, as surely he would be a key addition to the group?

If Mick is on board, can funding be raised to purchase new seats, lighting etc as the groups aims now need to be amended slightly, there is a promoter / owner on board to run the club, there's a stadium sitting empty, it requires some TLC, but its there, so whats required now to bring it all together?

Does Mick have plans to raise funding, what are Micks plans for the future... Before Micks announcement the group was visible and had done some great work, since then not so much.

Its not a criticism, just an opinion from an outsider.

Edited by Sir Jasper

The silence from the group since his announcement perhaps, has contact been made with Mick, as surely he would be a key addition to the group?

If Mick is on board, can funding be raised to purchase new seats, lighting etc as the groups aims now need to be amended slightly, there is a promoter / owner on board to run the club, there's a stadium sitting empty, it requires some TLC, but its there, so whats required now to bring it all together?

Does Mick have plans to raise funding, what are Micks plans for the future... Before Micks announcement the group was visible and had done some great work, since then not so much.

Its not a criticism, just an opinion from an outsider.

Mick hasn't got any money that's why he is trying to gate crash the save Cov group we don't want Horton anywhere near Cov
  • Like 2

Mick hasn't got any money that's why he is trying to gate crash the save Cov group we don't want Horton anywhere near Cov

Are you part of the group?

I'm obviously aware of the anti Horton sentiment held in some quarters, hence my original comment of them perhaps having the wind taken from the sails.

Are you part of the group?

I'm obviously aware of the anti Horton sentiment held in some quarters, hence my original comment of them perhaps having the wind taken from the sails.

I am not part of the group but I have known David Row for many years stood with a group of us on the second bend for a long while

great , so assuming you get your wish and Horton is nowhere near cov , you'll have the finance and of course the contact within Brandon estates who will deal with Sandhu's compadre's , alls well then ,Look forward to you signing the lease in the next few weeks

• Like 3

Travellers spotted on site. Metal entrance doors force opened. I expect by the morning all the glass windows in stadium will be smashed and anything else that can be trashed, will be. All despite assurances of security on site.

Did Brandon Estates invite them? Convenient timing- funny how its lasted til now for them to appear now theres been talk of a lower tier return.

Jeff: We are aware travelers are on Brandon Stadium & apparently causing damage. The police are in attendance and we have informed the owners

Let's hope the Police can move them on pretty damned quick.

I hope there isn't any further damage to the Stadium to add to that already done. :sad: :sad: :sad:

• Like 1

The has been a lot of news reports of travellers in the Coventry area recently I expect it to be the same ones. Police are on site so we shouldn't see any damage or things taken. We had travellers on site at the start of last season too.

It was always going to happen. Pretty soon the place will be beyond the state of repair.

It is in effect a derelict site...we should not be surprised. [We know it is a dormant speedway stadium but to the outside world....}