British Speedway Forum

Sorry everybody but just wanted to remind you about the Bees Track Shop sale on Thursday night. Everybody is welcome and of course it's free entry!

Our next event may interest some of you as Gary & Lorraine from the 'Track Shop' are bringing their wares and offering them at much reduced prices. Denied the opportunity of their usual busy pre-Christmas shop openings they have plenty of stock for sale.

The Bees Track Shop comes to the NSSC on Thursday 24th August at 8pm. Free entry, open to all. More details of sale items to follow.

Everything you need to know about the NSSC (venue, directions, news, events) https://www.nuneatonspeedwaysupportersclub.co.uk

Bees Track Shop open TONIGHT!! at 8pm. Venue;

Brandon Club

Main Street

Brandon

CV8 3HW

Free entry! Everybody welcome. Come & have a drink & chat & a bargain!

New date for Leicester meeting, Sunday 17th Sept @2PM

This will be followed by the British Youth Championship that was previously abandoned so what is going to happen about parking being as there is a 4 hour limit? :unsure: Presumably the admission will be higher to cover both meetings but fans might not be able to watch much of the second one.

So Poole have signed Kacper Woryna on a full transfer from Cov... I think this tells you all you need to know about how hard Mick Horton is trying to get the Bees back on track

So Poole have signed Kacper Woryna on a full transfer from Cov... I think this tells you all you need to know about how hard Mick Horton is trying to get the Bees back on track

The transfer of a Club asset in no way diminishes our constant efforts as the Club's promoters to return the Bees to the track.

• Like 2

Is Mick still with us, wasn't sure as we have heard the sum total of jack sh#t from the bloke.

Is Mick still with us, wasn't sure as we have heard the sum total of jack sh#t from the bloke.

You can be sure that if anything positive happens for the bees his head will appear above the parapet once again................Unfortunately.

• Like 1

The transfer of a Club asset in no way diminishes our constant efforts as the Club's promoters to return the Bees to the track.

Neil, as this is the only news about Coventry in recent weeks/months (and not from the Coventry club) what else are fans to think?

Neil, as this is the only news about Coventry in recent weeks/months (and not from the Coventry club) what else are fans to think?

Much as I would love to see Coventry back in Speedway, do we really want to see it back at the wasteland that is what is there now ??

Speedway is already struggling without major investment with clubs even with half decent stadiums struggling to stay afloat.

Lets cherish the memories of this once great club as it was. there has been too much happen imo for it to come back unless another stadium could e provided or some major investment in this. The players involved couldn't even get that right so what chance. Coventry at some stage will be redeveloped imo. Do we really want to see some half hearted attempt to race there again with a patched up (even then needing major investment) stadium.

Would love to be proved wrong but if British Speedway is already way down what chance Coventry :-(

Sorry to all Coventry supporters but just a view from someone who remembers the good days from my home track of Hackney in my first meeting in 1970 when we welcomed such a good team and have fond memories of their riders. They were a team to be feared for many years. So sad they way it went downhill in recent years :-(

• Like 1

Unfortunately I agree and am now resigned to there being no future for the Bees but hoping to be proved wrong.

Probably back in Florida cleaning swimming pools

To be fair, Woryna wouldn't have been in our team if we had rode this year. He was good at home but mainly poor away.