British Speedway Forum

I think you should announce his true identity

This

What purpose would it serve though? What are you going to do with the information?

The important people know who he is. Whilst he is a repugnant individual, he's gone quiet now, so maybe leave it at that.....?

Although, I suspect he's probably enjoying all the attention.... :neutral:

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 2

I think you should announce his true identity

I think most people know anyway and Jeff has given the first name, but what good would it do apart from moving in next door and being a bad neighbour. However, judging by previous comments that's covered already. :lol:

• Like 2

Brandon Estates issued with Anti criminal behaviour order, by Rugby council. They have until 22nd Sept to clear the site of any rubbish left behind by recent friends of no fixed address. They also have to increase the levels of security on site to prevent further access, and make safe buildings and perimeter of site known as Coventry stadium. They are also required to make a security visit every 2 weeks .Failure to do so will result In fine of £100 rising to maximum of £2250. They must be quaking in their boots, NOT :o

Edited by From PC to KC.

Don't want this to get lost in posts about newspapers, it's too important?

Thanks Jeff, you've given us some important info there and thank you to you all for working so hard. I see that glimmer getting brighter :D

Certainly no intention 'lose' the thread - I just answered a point raised. . I should have realised you were in the thread and not posted - it's too important a subject to have to deal with the likes of you....

Certainly no intention 'lose' the thread - I just answered a point raised. . I should have realised you were in the thread and not posted - it's too important a subject to have to deal with the likes of you....

"Certainly no intention to lose the thread"....

You're welcome :D

Brandon Estates issued with Anti criminal behaviour order, by Rugby council. They have until 22nd Sept to clear the site of any rubbish left behind by recent friends of no fixed address. They also have to increase the levels of security on site to prevent further access, and make safe buildings and perimeter of site known as Coventry stadium. They are also required to make a security visit every 2 weeks .Failure to do so will result In fine of £100 rising to maximum of £2250. They must be quaking in their boots, NOT :o

That's not a deterrent to someone who has developments all over including Coventry, London and Poole.

If you fancy a 'Bees' night out tomorrow evening the NSSC welcomes Stuart Robson as their guest.

The meeting starts at 8pm. Venue;

Brandon Club

Main Street

Brandon

CV8 3HW

Come and have a drink and a chat. Everybody welcome, only £3 for non-members. All proceeds to GB Youth Speedway.

NSSC Dates for your diaries!

21st September. Stuart Robson. Ever popular ex-Bee.

5th October. Peter Oakes. Well respected journalist and font of all speedway knowledge.

19th October. Blast from the past! With Ron Jones' bikes and guests Bert Harkins

and Jim McMillan

2nd November. Tony Steele. Always a good night!

16th November. Natalie Quirk. BT Sports presenter & reporter. First time at NSSC.

7th December. Bees Track Shop Christmas Sale!

11th January. Steve Brandon. Floor Manager for SKY & BT Sports. "The Talking Thumb"

25th January. Phil Morris. SGP Race Director & great supporter of the NSSC.

Venue: Brandon Club, Main Street, CV8 3HW. 8pm start time unless otherwise stated

Edited by oleoleole
  • Like 2

I see Brandon Estates conveniently forgets that Stox can help make the stadium viable. The option of Bees running at Brandon till 2019 is just something to try and butter up Rugby Council. By all accounts areas of the stadium are in a right mess now with Windows and doors smashed by the latest visitors.

• Like 1

A couple of things spring to mind here... 1) Mick was already given 3 years notice and did nothing, so what difference another 2? The other thing is why Brandon stadium site? It's not as if it's in the middle of a built up area and is prime building land, it looks like green belt all the way down to the by-pass, so why not just build down that end, near the Rugby club? Why are they allowing buildings to be knocked down to be built on instead of using virgin ground first? Simplistic I know... and yes I do know the answer to these questions, it's still annoying though

I see Brandon Estates conveniently forgets that Stox can help make the stadium viable. The option of Bees running at Brandon till 2019 is just something to try and butter up Rugby Council. By all accounts areas of the stadium are in a right mess now with Windows and doors smashed by the latest visitors.

Brandon Estates painting the poorest picture possible in their attempt to change the view of the council.. Only to be expected really.

This is just round 1.unfortunately.

Dave Jones, on 26 Sept 2017 - 5:39 PM, said:

Brandon Estates painting the poorest picture possible in their attempt to change the view of the council.. Only to be expected really.

This is just round 1.unfortunately.

What if the Local council agreed to the housing as long as the provision for Stock Cars & Speedway were met at another purpose built venue paid in part by Brandon Estates ? Would it be viable ? It does seem that the Rugby Council does have a site in mind for a track to be built .

What if the Local council agreed to the housing as long as the provision for Stock Cars & Speedway were met at another purpose built venue paid in part by Brandon Estates ? Would it be viable ? It does seem that the Rugby Council does have a site in mind for a track to be built .

Let's hope that the council have their heads screwed on and make sure that there is some sort of contribution.

I'm sure that the save coventry group will have done their sums and that they are confident that it would be viable, otherwise why would they bother.