I am very fearful that you could be right. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I sincerely hope you are wrong.

But,

I am very fearful that you could be right. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I normally am. ;)

• Like 1

Please don't start a new thread for 18, because it ain't going to happen

And you home crowds were how big ?

following "it aint going to happen" i would like you to add "but i sincerely hope it does" the same as 99% of poole fans do. re cov crowds i would be pretty sure the crowds in their last few seasons were considerably higher than pooles have been this season

• Like 5

following "it aint going to happen" i would like you to add "but i sincerely hope it does" the same as 99% of poole fans do. re cov crowds i would be pretty sure the crowds in their last few seasons were considerably higher than pooles have been this season

He's an idiot wait till Ford tell him the council are going to build on Poole track and he needn't say it won't happen because it could very well .for the majority of Poole fans I hope it don't happen but it could then he will know how we feel
  • Like 1

He's an idiot wait till Ford tell him the council are going to build on Poole track and he needn't say it won't happen because it could very well .for the majority of Poole fans I hope it don't happen but it could then he will know how we feel

Actually Brandon Estates (Investin PLC) have a development waiting on planning permission near Poole Stadium.

Edited by woz01

Actually Brandon Estates (Investin PLC) have a development waiting on planning permission near Poole Stadium.

Watch out Poole. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Do these people have it in for Speedway? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Watch out Poole. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Do these people have it in for Speedway? :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's not the stadium :D . They are wanting to build flats on a site about 1 mile away near the Poole Hospital.

It's not the stadium :D . They are wanting to build flats on a site about 1 mile away near the Poole Hospital.

It is stadia uk who are in the frame for the redevelopment of the area around the Poole track, the same people who have been delaying any work on the new stadium at Swindon and have not built what they initially stated for other sports sites.

It is stadia uk who are in the frame for the redevelopment of the area around the Poole track, the same people who have been delaying any work on the new stadium at Swindon and have not built what they initially stated for other sports sites.

Yes, I realise that, but TWK was responding to a post about another company who are also involved in building in Poole, who we understand also own the Brandon site.

• Like 1

Just a quick reminder that the NSSC have Peter Oakes as their guest this Thursday, 5th October, at 8pm.

Peter has had a colossal career in speedway journalism and management and was an integral member of the Bees management team during the very successful period from 2004 to 2009.

Everybody welcome with a small charge for non-members of £3. All proceeds to GB Young Lions.

Come along and have a chat with familiar faces from Brandon. All details;

https://www.nuneatonspeedwaysupportersclub.co.uk

• Like 1

Smolinski, Skornicki, Barker, Ellis, Roynon and Broc Nicol confirmed to ride in Birmingham v Coventry Tony Mole farewell meeting

Edited by woz01

Smolinski, Skornicki, Barker, Ellis, Roynon and Broc Nicol confirmed to ride in Birmingham v Coventry Tony Mole farewell meeting

:( I'm going to be in Tenerife.

On the up side. I'm going to be Tenerife :)

AND, if I can find a friendly bar, I can watch the second leg of the promotion/relegation match and know who's going to be riding in which league next year (he he)

Edited by False dawn
  • Like 2

The problem you get with new homes is the chance of the anti-noise brigade.