British Speedway Forum

That would be 100 miles away from me so no, I would drive to Lynn to watch the Young Stars 😁 What is Horton trying to achieve, to show the need for a Coventry Speedway? I don't suppose the Coventry/Rugby Councils are in any doubt.....

Horton said in his statement that Brandon or a new stadium for speedway isn't viable so it's definitely not that. It's funny that what he says is exactly what Brandon Estates have said recently. Its also funny that they completely disregard Stox in all this. In most towns/cities they'd be happy that 2 sports that could attract 15000 a month to a stadium. The view that Brandon or a new stadium is unviable is a huge lie. There so many things you can do to make a stadium viable and not just within sport.

Edited by woz01

If the save Coventry group did manage to get a new stadium or resurrect Brandon. We will need a new name. Any ideas?

Coventry Hornets. :lol:

That would be 100 miles away from me so no, I would drive to Lynn to watch the Young Stars What is Horton trying to achieve, to show the need for a Coventry Speedway? I don't suppose the Coventry/Rugby Councils are in any doubt.....

Coventry have show for 80-odd years that Coventry Speedway works. Nobody needs to prove anything to anyone. So God knows what Horton is doing.

Coventry have show for 80-odd years that Coventry Speedway works. Nobody needs to prove anything to anyone. So God knows what Horton is doing.

I would have thought that was obvious.......

25 miles, is that all, I drive 40 miles for Lynn meetings!

Ah well, Faith, Belief and Blind Adoration make a lot of people do a lot of different things on the planet.

Neil Watson were are yooo

Possibly in Tenerife. :unsure::unsure::blink:

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

Possibly in Tenerife. :unsure::unsure::blink:

Wont have an invite as not a promoter of an active prem/champ team.

Wont have an invite as not a promoter of an active prem/champ team.

No, I know that - but he might have gone there to negotiate on the sidelines on behalf of Coventry 'Bees'.

• Like 1

No, I know that - but he might have gone there to negotiate on the sidelines on behalf of Coventry 'Bees'.

Negotiate what.