British Speedway Forum

Im not in Tenerife sadly.

Theres really nothing more to say in a Coventry 2017 thread, and nothing to add regarding 2018 until our application to the BSPA has been considered.

(Edited - but seems missing apostrophes are now a feature of the board)

Edited by NeilWatson

NeilWatson, on 18 Nov 2017 - 09:00 AM, said:

Theres really nothing more to say in a Coventry 2017 thread, and nothing to add regarding 2018 until our application to the BSPA has been considered.

Good Morning Neil , is it National League or nothing for Coventry Bees ? . Thank you .

Good Morning Neil , is it National League or nothing for Coventry Bees ? . Thank you .

For 2018 our application is for NDL racing.

• Like 1

So Coventry fans have the very good news of a team to support and follow next season. Now they just have to show there’s enough fans left to turn out in enough numbers to make it viable. Hope the talk on here doesn’t reflect the feeling of the majority of Coventry fans otherwise the club is dead in the water.

So Coventry fans have the very good news of a team to support and follow next season. Now they just have to show there’s enough fans left to turn out in enough numbers to make it viable. Hope the talk on here doesn’t reflect the feeling of the majority of Coventry fans otherwise the club is dead in the water.

You might call it very good news, but I doubt very much whether you understand , or even care what the wider implications of this move are.

• Like 3

posting before you know the facts again Steve

For 2018 our application is for NDL racing.

Neil could you explain why it would be viable to run NDL at Leicester when it was not at Coventry ?

Thank you for that Neil.

I did not try to mislead folk - I was just hopeful that perhaps you were there.

Thank you for that Neil.

I did not try to mislead folk - I was just hopeful that perhaps you were there.

No worries. As others have said, my status this year precludes attendance. Typical, after many years of UK AGMs in the dark, dank winter! Edited by NeilWatson

I think it does.

posting before you know the facts again Steve

Neil could you explain why it would be viable to run NDL at Leicester when it was not at Coventry ?

And what facts don't I know?

Coventry are running in the national league. Fact. You have a team to support. Its only a few miles up the road and no issues for the majority to make it. Surely you would rather be in the NL than not have a team?

• Like 3

And what facts don't I know?

Coventry are running in the national league. Fact. You have a team to support. Its only a few miles up the road and no issues for the majority to make it. Surely you would rather be in the NL than not have a team?

go on the SCS site on face book and you will find out I haven't got a problem withas track share it's who's behind it?

kingbee, on 19 Nov 2017 - 08:47 AM, said:

go on the SCS site on face book and you will find out I haven't got a problem withas track share it's who's behind it?

I don't do Facebook ........ Would you go & support your team if a different promotion was taking them to Leicester ?

The problem is who is financing it and why. Id 100% go if it was Horton doing it off his own back but i and others dont believe that's the case. I think fans would at least give it a go if it was someone fresh and not involved in what has gone on at Brandon.

• Like 1

woz01, on 19 Nov 2017 - 11:09 AM, said:

The problem is who is financing it and why. Id 100% go if it was Horton doing it off his own back but i and others dont believe that's the case. I think fans would at least give it a go if it was someone fresh and not involved in what has gone on at Brandon.

So you are not against the travelling its the Promotion ? Who do you & others think Horton is working with & why ?