British Speedway Forum

So you are not against the travelling its the Promotion ? Who do you & others think Horton is working with & why ?

Why don't you tell us who you really are , what you are trying to achieve, and why?

So you are not against the travelling its the Promotion ? Who do you & others think Horton is working with & why ?

The assumption is the funds are coming from BE. If so it could be considered a tactic to help get what they want at Brandon.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 2

There is now a thread in the National League section for you lot to whine in. Coventry in the Premiership is dead.

Edited by *JJ
  • Like 1

And what facts don't I know?

Coventry are running in the national league. Fact.

Steve, it isn't fact. They have applied to join the NL and their AGM isn't this weekend. One assumes they will get accepted.

• Like 1

Steve, it isn't fact. They have applied to join the NL and their AGM isn't this weekend. One assumes they will get accepted.

And they are going to get turned down? I don’t think so.

I am really getting the feeling that some on here want the move to Leicester to fail miserably. Rather than have a team to support they would prefer Coventry to join Ellesmere Port, Long Eaton, Barrow, Oxford and Wimbledon and become defunct.

Shame on them if that’s the case.

• Like 1

I am really getting the feeling that some on here want the move to Leicester to fail miserably. Rather than have a team to support they would prefer Coventry to join Ellesmere Port, Long Eaton, Barrow, Oxford and Wimbledon and become defunct.

They probably won't no but there is more to this tho.

It would appear that BE are being very clever likewise Horton but neither have the club's best interest at heart in this move.

I can see why some won't support it. However it's a dangerous move not supporting it because there is a huge risk they won't be seen again if they don't support it.

Hortons lining his pockets, like he always has done.

He wont be if they go NL.

Coventry are defunct. Coventry at Leicester in the national league is not Coventry, it's a farce.

• Like 1

use your head it's been put on here enough times

use your head it's been put on here enough times

Really? Then I too have missed it. I know he’s working with Neil who is co promoter but didn’t think anyone else is involved.

So who is it? His brother?

Really? Then I too have missed it. I know he’s working with Neil who is co promoter but didn’t think anyone else is involved.

So who is it? His brother?

Have you been resident in cave for the last few years?

Come on Steve! :rolleyes:

• Like 4

As I suggested yesterday, he has no understanding of this situation whatsoever.

Doesn't stop him with his " bolshie" posting though. :D

• Like 2

You reckon Sandhu is involved? Thought he was the reason for this whole sorry mess. Never one for conspiracy theories.

I am utterly and totally confused and don't know what to do for the best next season. First and foremost I love speedway and I attended many of the 'Storm' meetings which I enjoyed. There is nothing more I want than for Coventry Bees to get back on track albeit a new track as Brandon is out of the equation. Last season I got my speedway fix at Peterborough (my favourite track since Brandon closed) Somerset (always a good visit),King's Lynn on ''Holdergate'' evening (less said the better) and Sheffield --- (1st time) Wow! I wish I lived closer and they accepted dogs into the stadium. So am I really going to be helping Coventry Bees get back on track if I spend my well earned cash at National level or am I wasting my time? I can just go to Leicester and possibly see a few of the ex Cov. Bees riders race?