British Speedway Forum

You reckon Sandhu is involved? Thought he was the reason for this whole sorry mess. Never one for conspiracy theories.

you know it's not Sandu talk about trolling you can do it with the best Edited by kingbee
  • Like 1

He will BE.

Starman won't get that. Even Steve Shovlar is confused....or pretending to be confused so what chance Starman. :lol:

• Like 5

Have you been resident in cave for the last few years?

Come on Steve! :rolleyes:

Ignore him..as usual his comments are pathetic and crass and he cant wait for the first houses to be built at Brandon.

Talking of Horton, when the stink of whether the Bees would actually run was kicking off about a year ago, where was our beloved promoter? but in America for a few weeks.

Now with him issuing statements about the Bees joining the NL, using words that smell of the usual stench of Brandon Estates BS and them paying the rent to Leicester to use him to try and help their own deluded and purely selfish cause, where is Horton at the moment?

I hear a few weeks in Australia is not bad, considering you have had f@ck all to do for over a year. I wonder how he could afford that???

Hopefully the NL refuse the application.

Starman won't get that. Even Steve Shovlar is confused....or pretending to be confused so what chance Starman. :lol:

He wouldn't have got it if I actually told him anyway 😂

• Like 2

He wouldn't have got it if I actually told him anyway

:D

He'll be here in a mo, saying he knows what it means, but will refuse to say what.....

He will BE.

And how will he be doing that, with crowds of a couple of hundred.

You're like the speedway version of Joey Essex.

Ok so now some are saying Brandon Estates are paying Mich Horton to run NL speedway at Leicester so they can build houses at Brandon?

What a load of guff. Where’s the proof of this and why on earth would Brandon Estates want to pay Mick Horton any money? They don’t have any need to! They have booted out the speedway, have the keys to the locks and have bolted the gates. Why waste money on something they are not interested in?

A ridiculous conspiracy theory, for the loonies.

• Like 1

what are you doing on this thread i thought you were a poole supporter ?
  • Like 3

Ok so now some are saying Brandon Estates are paying Mich Horton to run NL speedway at Leicester so they can build houses at Brandon?

What a load of guff. Wheres the proof of this and why on earth would Brandon Estates want to pay Mick Horton any money? They dont have any need to! They have booted out the speedway, have the keys to the locks and have bolted the gates. Why waste money on something they are not interested in?

A ridiculous conspiracy theory, for the loonies.

They were going to sponsor the club to run at Brandon, if we ran at Brandon in 2017 it would've been added onto the local plan. That was the deal. If you can't see how us riding in the NL at Leicester could help Brandon Estates getting what they want then there is really no point in you adding to the thread but I can't believe you are at the level of Starman. Where's Horton getting the money from? Edited by woz01
  • Like 5

They were going to sponsor the club to run at Brandon, if we ran at Brandon in 2017 it would've been added onto the local plan. That was the deal. If you can't see how us riding in the NL at Leicester could help Brandon Estates getting what they want then there is really no point in you adding to the thread but I can't believe you are at the level of Starman. Where's Horton getting the money from?

Where's Horton getting the money from?

From his own pocket and sponsors I should imagine. It doesn’t cost a lot to run an NL team. I could certainly afford it and so could many people. The conspiracy theory of Brandon Estates sponsoring Coventry at Leicester is straight out of cloud cuckoo land. There really is no reason for BE to spend a penny.

Think this jackanory story is being spread by very sad people who want to see Coventry become completely extinct.

Just looks like Horton trying to keep the name going, so if any one does tip up with a long term solution he can claim he owns the name and try to extract some value. Its all he has left.

• Like 2

Where's Horton getting the money from?

From his own pocket and sponsors I should imagine. It doesnt cost a lot to run an NL team. I could certainly afford it and so could many people. The conspiracy theory of Brandon Estates sponsoring Coventry at Leicester is straight out of cloud cuckoo land. There really is no reason for BE to spend a penny.

Think this jackanory story is being spread by very sad people who want to see Coventry become completely extinct.

I wish it was Steve, I wish it was.

• Like 1