British Speedway Forum

What at Night ?

Obviously not. Not all speedway meetings run at night.

So without floodlights what time and day do you suggest cov ride there home meetings

Their

Edited by abbo
  • Like 1

Sandhu was scum when he bought into Coventry speedway with the intention of building houses on it and nothing has changed , he is still lower than a snakes belly

• Like 2

Poole seats are school benches stuck on with glue.

Not all of them!! Some of the 1400 or so in the main stand are proper seats with backs on!! Also cushioned seating in the 'glass' stand!! :shock::wink::wink:

Now there's an offer you surely can't refuse Lisa. :lol:

• Like 2

Not all of them!! Some of the 1400 or so in the main stand are proper seats with backs on!! Also cushioned seating in the 'glass' stand!! :shock::wink::wink:

The deluxe range

Surely some Liverpool fans could give us some of the seats they have ripped out over the years!

Several tracks run with a basic set up and no lights.

several tracks don't take almost 3 hours to run a meeting like Cov do however

All I can think of, is how Nigel Boocock's family must be feeling...knowing his Ashes are being dug up and sold on at £28 per tonne. 56K to be made from selling that shale. So sad.....

New directive about to be issued by the bspa. All bikes must be fitted with headlights when riding at Brandon.

Sandhu basically sticking two fingers up at Coventry speedway fans and doing all he can in an attempt to stop speedway running in 2017. Taking away the lights, armco. seats and shale is very petty. If protecting his interests is his viewpoint it shows he has no respect for speedway fans. Just an attempt to derail Coventry speedway and Horton.

And to think Bees fans were originally hailing Sandhu and Trump as messiahs.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 4

Tuesday November 29, 2016

WHILST away on my holiday I have heard the news of what has happened to the stadium.

I want to assure the fans I am still 100 per cent committed to the Bees racing at Brandon for 2017.

However, I would need to see the damage first-hand before further decisions can be made.

I wish to thank all speedway and stock car fans for their continued support, and I can confirm speedway still holds the lease for next year.

Mick Horton

Tuesday November 29, 2016

WHILST away on my holiday I have heard the news of what has happened to the stadium.

I want to assure the fans I am still 100 per cent committed to the Bees racing at Brandon for 2017.

However, I would need to see the damage first-hand before further decisions can be made.

I wish to thank all speedway and stock car fans for their continued support, and I can confirm speedway still holds the lease for next year.

Mick Horton

That third paragraph sounds ominous.

Just been searching the net for a local Man & Van service.

The list included someone called Sandhu.

Better not use him, might never see my stuff again.

• Like 1