British Speedway Forum

Fat finger syndrome - as I'm sure all reasonable posters realised.......Embarrassing none the less.

Lasse Bjerre is a Poole asset. There is a small change to the double-up protocol for 2017 which protects Clubs who retain riders season-on-season, which gives Scunthorpe priority over Lewis Kerr.

Thanks. So we have priority over all the riders except Kerr?

Thanks. So we have priority over all the riders except Kerr?

Sheffield own Bates so they have priority.

Lasse Bjerre is probably a Rick Frost asset, I guess they've been transfered to Poole.

Edited by woz01

Poole have swapped Chris Holder for Lasse Bjerre :wink:

so it only cover the immediate previous season and not 2,3 or more back

Eg retained by both in 2017 but had actually been with 1 club longer but that club could still miss out on priority down to owning league rule if only the previous season matters

so it only cover the immediate previous season and not 2,3 or more back

Eg retained by both in 2017 but had actually been with 1 club longer but that club could still miss out on priority down to owning league rule if only the previous season matters

I thought the intention was to make rule book simpler my reading of riders is now doubly difficult!!

• Like 1

When Brandon Stadium was being taken apart, there were witnesses, videos and photos of what was going on all over t'internet. Has anyone borne witness to the damage caused being repaired yet? Will photos of the newly renovated stadium feature on all varieties of social media again?

• Like 2

When Brandon Stadium was being taken apart, there were witnesses, videos and photos of what was going on all over t'internet. Has anyone borne witness to the damage caused being repaired yet? Will photos of the newly renovated stadium feature on all varieties of social media again?

No, because that is a positive thing and social media don't do positive..............usually!! ;)

• Like 1

I understood from the statements and media interviews I heard last week that the stadium will be made good once the new tenancy agreement starts on 1st Jan. There's nothing to report at the moment.

• Like 1

Yeah Sandhu lease ended last week and Hortons starts January 1st so officially neither has the keys.

Yeah Sandhu lease ended last week and Hortons starts January 1st so officially neither has the keys.

Lets hope someone has made it secure

• Like 2

Has anyone yet revealed if or when the signing of the lease takes place or when it took place?.Mr Watson any comment.

Edited by abbo

With Swindon, Rye House and Somerset complete I wonder if those who said the Bees team was crap still think the same?