British Speedway Forum

Sorry if some Bees fans aren't interested, but this Poole fan sincerely hopes - and truly believes - that Coventry will come to tapes at Brandon in 2017!!

There, I've said it.

I hope you are right I'm afraid I don't share your optimistic view we shall see

I hope you are right I'm afraid I don't share your optimistic view we shall see

You never know, maybe Mick's won the lottery

So day three of Hortons tenure. Whats been announced?

We have to wait to see if Sandhu and Brandon Estates can sort out their disagreement before anything can happen at the stadium.

Probably waiting for a slow news day, when a press release will be issued to the local paper.........you must be familiar with this practice?

• Like 1

Then why hasn't this been reported by Horton? As promoter surely its his job to keep Coventry fans in the loop.

Then why hasn't this been reported by Horton? As promoter surely its his job to keep Coventry fans in the loop.

You really are tiresome. If Coventry fans are patiently waiting why can't you? Your time may be better spent in assisting your promoter to find a sponsor -- perhaps then Poole could afford a little more shale on their track. There might even be some pennies left over for fireworks and hot water for the showers (obviously ONLY if your team wins)

• Like 4

Because there really should be contact between promotion and fans. To leave them completely in limbo is not good enough. Perhaps thats why you have to harp back to ancient history of so many years ago.

Steve, please refer to our Press Release of 23rd December www.coventrybees.co/news.php?extend.3798

Edited to add another post by Steve.....

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 2

You really are tiresome. If Coventry fans are patiently waiting why can't you? Your time may be better spent in assisting your promoter to find a sponsor -- perhaps then Poole could afford a little more shale on their track. There might even be some pennies left over for fireworks and hot water for the showers (obviously ONLY if your team wins)

Because there really should be contact between promotion and fans. To leave them completely in limbo is not good enough. Perhaps thats why you have to harp back to ancient history of so many years ago.

• Like 1

Communication between promoters and fans? -- Coventry fans are still awaiting an apology from your promoter. Nice try at distraction but your obsession with COVENTRY is a tad concerning. You have problems at your club (as do most speedway clubs) --- why not concentrate on them?

Steve, please refer to our Press Release of 23rd December www.coventrybees.co/news.php?extend.3798

Hi Neil, ok thanks for that.

Hope you are well.

Communication between promoters and fans? -- Coventry fans are still awaiting an apology from your promoter. Nice try at distraction but your obsession with COVENTRY is a tad concerning. You have problems at your club (as do most speedway clubs) --- why not concentrate on them?

What problems are at Poole? Sorry please explain seem to have missed this news.

Hi Neil, ok thanks for that.

Hope you are well.

What problems are at Poole? Sorry please explain seem to have missed this news.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought Poole were lacking sponsorship? You spend a lot of time discussing Horton and have made your dislike of Sandhu very obvious. But we're going round in circles. I will wait as patiently as I can along with many other Bees fans to discover our fate. Enjoy your season of speedway at Poole ---- who knows what is around the corner for the future of speedway?

• Like 5

Thanks, Neil Watson, for making a comment - which shows that, as yet, there is nothing concrete to tell, because it is complex

Hopefully Mr S Shoveller will understand this, and now shove off and stop populating this Coventry thread totally unnecessarily

And trophies for the Blue Riband 1-2-3

• Like 5

Thanks for the info Neil, when there is something to say a press release will be made no doubt.

Despite the constant picking by the usual Poole antagonist.

• Like 1

Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought Poole were lacking sponsorship? You spend a lot of time discussing Horton and have made your dislike of Sandhu very obvious. But we're going round in circles. I will wait as patiently as I can along with many other Bees fans to discover our fate. Enjoy your season of speedway at Poole ---- who knows what is around the corner for the future of speedway?

No Fliss. Poole have plenty of sponsorship just not a main team sponsor.. Yet.. For the first time in 17 years..