British Speedway Forum

Blimey wasn't you that started this rumor with your reliable source! Sounds more like curry sauce.

If Horton's telling the truth that is! Actions speak louder than words, guess we will find out soon enough. Fingers crossed everything gets sorted out though.

• Like 1

What's it say? All I get is

...www.coventrybees.co server DNS address could not be found.

Edited by uk martin

All this 'well informed' bull from reliable sources reminds me of 2010 and the winter of discontent when we had no end of it! Still perhaps not surprising given everything that has happened/ not happened.

Let's hope it all gets sorted soon!

Edited by WembleyLion
  • Like 1

If Horton's telling the truth that is! Actions speak louder than words, guess we will find out soon enough. Fingers crossed everything gets sorted out though.

He is. We had Danny King mechanic rubbishing the rumour and Kenneth Bjerre reaction to the statement was 🙏 which suggests he's hoping to ride for Coventry. I will be honest I believed the rumours this morning as I was told Friday would be D-day. This statement has given me some hope once again, it's certainly like a roller coaster supporting the Bees in recent years!

• Like 2

Halle bloddy lujah.

A statement at last.

I should imagine 99.9% of all speedway fans in the UK want to see Coventry come to tapes in 2017.

Perhaps it was a good thing that you weren't able to 'keep up'.

The issue of that statement by Mick Horton after the complaints on here doesn't seem to be a coincidence to me and those complaints have achieved more than constant contact by the local rag.

• Like 2

IMO the statement says nothing other than to leave fans dangling again.

• Like 3

the other thing is you can't believe anything that comes out of hortons mouth

• Like 3

He is. We had Danny King mechanic rubbishing the rumour and Kenneth Bjerre reaction to the statement was 🙏 which suggests he's hoping to ride for Coventry. I will be honest I believed the rumours this morning as I was told Friday would be D-day. This statement has given me some hope once again, it's certainly like a roller coaster supporting the Bees in recent years!

Let's hope something gets sorted in the 11th hour!

Of course it does Lisa, i say it as it is, not how they want me to say it. So where are Coventry going to go Lisa, over to you...

Say it as it is 😂😂 All you talk is bollox!

• Like 2

I agree it's not saying anything new apart from what Horton states that the riders haven't been released.

That's not quite what people have heard and reported, that was that riders have been told if they get another offer from another club they shouldn't turn it down.

True, but for the last 3 pages we have had people saying that 'reliable' sources had indicated that the riders were free to find other clubs. That's not the case.

The other thing is there isn't any more he can say and at least he has updated everyone. Lets give Mick Horton a bit of credit for responding to rumour, surmise and the requests for more information.

• Like 5

I agree what a load of pony! Don't believe anything he says at all same old sh!te.

Edited by Pirate Oliver
  • Like 1