British Speedway Forum

topaz325, on 19 Jan 2017 - 4:08 PM, said:

Radio 2 used to report some results on the news at 22:00 hrs (sports)

I always tuned in to Beacon Radio at Five past Ten ........ Cradley Heath 38 Woverhampton 40 ..PAT FOLEY BEACON SPORT .. !!

• Like 2

I always tuned in to Beacon Radio at Five past Ten ........ Cradley Heath 38 Woverhampton 40 ..PAT FOLEY BEACON SPORT .. !!

Once upon a time speedway results were given on Radio Luxembourg at 11pm

Edited by noaksey
  • Like 1

Once upon a time speedway results were given on Radio Luxembourg at 11pm

Holy cow really?

I hope Coventry survive but it looks bleak, could this be an opportunity to re open Oxford ? At least something would come out of it & better than sharing .

If it was sharing where would be the favourite ?

I hope Coventry survive but it looks bleak, could this be an opportunity to re open Oxford ? At least something would come out of it & better than sharing .

poole
  • Like 1

Holy cow really?

Yes back in the Gulf oil British league days late 70's I'd reckon. Only problem was the signal wasn't always the best and you might only get half the result

• Like 1

i remember when the "comets" used to go to canterbury and eastbourne weekends if the results wernt in the express on mon morn it was tea time mon before we got the local paper to get the result .

Will that be Poole Bees

Or Coventry Pirates?? :lol:

Oh yeah, I could just see that. Mick Horton and Matt Ford working together!! Lol :D

How dare you? The corpse is not dead yet!

Sorry mate, but where have you been for the last ex months.. :o

• Like 1

Richard Lawson on Facebook. Not going to Leicester as he expected. Says something will be announced tomorrow? Possible Cov closure and Leicester naming a team full of Bees?? What you reckon?

• Like 1

Oh dear, Mr Shoveller - first it's not knowing left from right, now it's not knowing what day of the week it is

How on earth can anyone believe any of your utterances?

And you still cannot spell.. :rofl:

Richard Lawson on Facebook. Not going to Leicester as he expected. Says something will be announced tomorrow? Possible Cov closure and Leicester naming a team full of Bees?? What you reckon?

I reckon if thats the case then both Horton and Sandhu need hanging drawn and quartered..