British Speedway Forum

Huge day for us, it's probably going to be a long one too!

At least with the BSPA Q&A we should be able to get at least something from there, even if its a "discussions" still ongoing etc...

Coventry should share our track !!!

what club in there right mind will deal with Horton ?

At least with the BSPA Q&A we should be able to get at least something from there, even if its a "discussions" still ongoing etc...

The Keith Chapman Q&A's are at bloody Noon!

It's January.......so the majority of Speedway Supporters will be on the phone to Saga booking their holidays; whilst the remaining few of us will be at work.

BSPA planning at its best.

That said, there's more important news than the BS and rhetoric that Chapman will be spouting today; and I hope from the bottom of my heart, that it's positive news for all Coventry Bees Supporters.

Really hope it's good news for The Bees today ,

Speedway can't afford to lose anymore clubs ,

Especially one as famous as the Civentry Bees

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

Coventry should share our track !!!

Birmingham, Coventry, and Cradley all at Perry Barr? All within the 30-fixture limit that our Planning Permission allows? Behave.

Leicester?

• Like 1

The Keith Chapman Q&A's are at bloody Noon!

It's January.......so the majority of Speedway Supporters will be on the phone to Saga booking their holidays; whilst the remaining few of us will be at work.

BSPA planning at its best.

That said, there's more important news than the BS and rhetoric that Chapman will be spouting today; and I hope from the bottom of my heart, that it's positive news for all Coventry Bees Supporters.

Of course it is...this way Buster can do it within his normal working hours and be home for tea and crumpets with his wife this evening. No need to pay him time and a half for working out of hours. What else matters?

Why are you blaming Horton ? Have you found out he took the lights and seats out ? . have you found out he is a director of SSD homes ?. have you found out he vandalised the stadium ?, have you found out he sold it to developers ?, have you found out he Pulled out of the stock car deal , Sandhu absolute saint , takes on a risky 3 year lease , builds a team for next year all systems go for 2017 and beyond ......... errr not .

• Like 3

Why are you blaming Horton ? Have you found out he took the lights and seats out ? . have you found out he is a director of SSD homes ?. have you found out he vandalised the stadium ?, have you found out he sold it to developers ?, have you found out he Pulled out of the stock car deal , Sandhu absolute saint , takes on a risky 3 year lease , builds a team for next year all systems go for 2017 and beyond ......... errr not .

have you not seen his track record for closing tracks ?head buried in the sand I think - if you'd trust him your a braver person than me .
  • Like 4

have you not seen his track record for closing tracks ?head buried in the sand I think - if you'd trust him your a braver person than me .

If mick Horton hadn't stepped up to the plate . 3 years ago there would be no Coventry bees now . when Sandhu spat the dummy Yet again Horton was the only person prepared to take on the Bees . I don't care if you think I have my head buried up my own arse , because the reason we are biting our nails today is 100% Sandhu , you tell me what Horton has done to bring this situation about ,

• Like 4