British Speedway Forum

I have my doubts Horton will be in charge of Coventry if we run.

Probably better in the longer term if he wasn't but that's just my opinion! But I guess even Horton is better than nothing..

Probably better in the longer term if he wasn't but that's just my opinion! But I guess even Horton is better than nothing..

That's very true.

Does Colin Pratt still hold a promoters license?

Isn't he at Swindon?

• Like 1

Isn't he at Swindon?

Co promoter at Swindon..

Ta, was just wondering, cos I saw a tweet from Nigel Pearson who stated he took a trip down memory lane with Colin Pratt today after the Live stream / video upload of the chairman.

Ta, was just wondering, cos I saw a tweet from Nigel Pearson who stated he took a trip down memory lane with Colin Pratt today after the Live stream / video upload of the chairman.

I think he interviewed Colin Pratt afterwards

Has anyone given thought to the possibility that Mick Horton may delaying things so that he can be considering his own options, which could include divesting himself from all the hassle at Coventry, and buying the promoting rights off Tony Mole at Birmingham when Mole retires?

Why should he think that the hard complicated and aggravated life is the one to choose when there's an easy way out, with less stress, less hassle and none of the surrounding personalities that give hm so much grief.

Colin Pratt would be an amazing choice to bring some stability to this situation, furthermore he gets on well with Sandhu, only hope he is well enough following his knee operations, to take on this desperate project.

He was a brilliant Promoter at Cradley Heath, and is respected by riders and supporters alike, and we really do need respect reinstalled at Brandon, it's in very short supply over recent years, good luck to all involved with the bail out.

Has anyone given thought to the possibility that Mick Horton may delaying things so that he can be considering his own options, which could include divesting himself from all the hassle at Coventry, and buying the promoting rights off Tony Mole at Birmingham when Mole retires?

Why should he think that the hard complicated and aggravated life is the one to choose when there's an easy way out, with less stress, less hassle and none of the surrounding personalities that give hm so much grief.

Let's hope the BSPA vetoes this with immediate effect!

• Like 1

Jesus, please do not let him anywhere near the Brummies....we only just got back on our feet after the last idiot nearly sunk the club!

• Like 5

So deadline day has come and gone with no further news......

I've no idea who are the good guys or the bad guys or who is right or wrong....but to be honest I've become rather ambivalent about the whole sorry mess.

Thanks to the toxic mix of Horton and Sandhu I'm losing my love of speedway.

• Like 1

I've no idea who are the good guys or the bad guys or who is right or wrong....but to be honest I've become rather ambivalent about the whole sorry mess.

Buster said today that deadline could be pushed back till tomorrow

It's certainly one hell of a rollercoaster ride, but stick in there, if successful the first meetings are going to be one amazing celebration,

• Like 1

Buster also said they could start their season a bit later if need be or could ride their first few fixtures elsewhere!!

ps. The Colin Pratt video referred to above is now on the Swindon website as well as facebook. (I hope they don't use it/him to attract more fans!!)

• Like 1