British Speedway Forum

"We are looking at more information passed to us and will update further when we can" Speedway GB twitter.

Or there is another possibility of course. Sandhu and Brandon Estates are one and the same, there is no police investigation and it's all been perfectly planned to get the Speedway out, leave the place derelict ~ it's not that far off now ~ and eventually get planning permission. They've waited for years so a few more won't make much difference. The council thinking of all the tax they will get from a housing estate have second thoughts now the stadium isn't being used and planning gets the go ahead. The End.

I'd put a bet on Sandhu (or his family) being Brandon Estates. As for planning permission they have next to no chance for the foreseeable future.

• Like 4

For any of the hard work the bspa may have done to attract new fans to the sport the Coventry Liecester and belle vue saga has probably lost a 1000

• Like 5

For any of the hard work the bspa may have done to attract new fans to the sport the Coventry Liecester and belle vue saga has probably lost a 1000

It's as depressing as a row of rain-offs. I can't help thinking that there is a lot of tinkering going on to delay what will eventually be inevitable.

Or there is another possibility of course. Sandhu and Brandon Estates are one and the same, there is no police investigation and it's all been perfectly planned to get the Speedway out, leave the place derelict ~ it's not that far off now ~ and eventually get planning permission. They've waited for years so a few more won't make much difference. The council thinking of all the tax they will get from a housing estate have second thoughts now the stadium isn't being used and planning gets the go ahead. The End.

Yes I would say that's a pretty good summary. Not quite sure if Sandhu and Sandhu Brandon Estates are one and the same but undoubtedly Sandhu has a lot to gain financially in closing down the Stadium and sooner or later he'll succeed. He came close to accomplishing it in 2010/11 so it is/was just a question of time.

Edited by WembleyLion
  • Like 1

Only 7 weeks till the season starts and so much uncertainty thanks to Horton/Sandhu

SGB web site now says........

SpeedwayGB@SpeedwayGB 3h3 hours ago

More

We appreciate many want to know the Coventry situation. We are looking at more information passed to us and will update further when we can.

Why can't they be a little more transparent....?

Either some sort of lease is being negotiated, or not you would have thought.. Could they not at least indicate this is the case, or a at the moment there is no potential lease taker...?

as mentioned previously, I honestly think Brandon Estates is something to do with Sandhu's family and they're playing a game so things can go ahead quicker for them

• Like 5

IF Brandon estates is a limited company, most details can be found by doing a search on the Companies House website be careful you go to the ACTUAL Companies house site and not the rip off sites that charge for info you get free on the genuine site.

racers company info posted while I was doing mine, clouds the info compared to uk companies info not a deliberate move surely.

Edited by barncooseboy

IF Brandon estates is a limited company, most details can be found by doing a search on the Companies House website be careful you go to the ACTUAL Companies house site and not the rip off sites that charge for info you get free on the genuine site.

There not registered in the U.K.

Only 7 weeks till the season starts and so much uncertainty thanks to Horton/Sandhu

No Brandon Estates are at fault

Surely Information can be found out about Brandon estates Jersey from information listed here by someone with accounting or financial knowledge.

https://www.jerseyfsc.org/registry/documentsearch/NameDetail.aspx?Id=300208

No directors listed.

racers company info posted while I was doing mine, clouds the info compared to uk companies info not a deliberate move surely.

You'd have to consider that.

Well I work in finance, but that page tells you nothing. You need to know the Directors of the company which might give further clues.