British Speedway Forum

Now one of the biggest tw*ts in all of this now (that an "a" by the way) is Mr Chapman - has proven Zero integrity by first announcing that the Coventry situation had a Friday deadline - it's now Sunday at almost 8 pm. and still nothing. Set his stall up for future announcements on anything Speedway and you know it's gonna be boll@@ks . well done muppet !!

So agreement couldn't be reached by Friday and your answer would be what? Pull the plug? Or continue to try and find a reolution? And he's the muppet?

• Like 1

Having been a Bees fan since 1965 and only missing 2 BriSCA F1 meetings at Brandon in the last 35 years the last 3 months have been unbearable.

Not knowing any of the details or politics involved, if Mick Horton decides not to promote a Coventry Team or the BSPA take away his licence to do so, would the rest of the BSPA allow Sandhu / JH back in should they want to?

The following was posted on Stoxnet this morning by one of the Stoxnet administrators. The quote will be accurate but the content is taken on trust..............

Posted Today, 08:31 AM

Jeremy Heaver has made the following statements on the Save Coventry Stadium page on Face Book.

Sandhu has no involvement with Brandon Estates

He has no money invested in Brandon estate

He cant get a lease from Brandon Estates

Speedway was offered a lease so we offered to pay up to £900k worth of costs to keep stadium open

We did not get a lease to sign so we removed our property as it was clear that we would not as Stock Cars feature in the future

We have since January been working with Speedway to resolve the problems however Brandon Estates are playing a game

Talking about it on here does not help neither does the comments from certain inderviduals who should know better

The BSPA have issued a deadline which plays into the developers hands as all they have to do is wait

We have asked for more time as time is in fact against the developer

Lastly we do have a plan B but that will not be made public for some time as we all want plan A

Its really not difficult to see who has something to gain and who has something to loose..............the sports are currently losing so who is gaining as it isn't us

The following was posted on Stoxnet this morning by one of the Stoxnet administrators. The quote will be accurate but the content is taken on trust..............

Posted Today, 08:31 AM

Jeremy Heaver has made the following statements on the Save Coventry Stadium page on Face Book.

Sandhu has no involvement with Brandon Estates

He has no money invested in Brandon estate

:rofl: :rofl:

Yea of course he doesn't. Keep it in the family tho I'd imagine.

• Like 1

So agreement couldn't be reached by Friday and your answer would be what? Pull the plug? Or continue to try and find a reolution? And he's the muppet?

Maybe it's time to pull the plug for the sake of British Speedway

Maybe it's time to pull the plug for the sake of British Speedway

hahaha --- oh wait, you're serious

• Like 1

While people are talking, negotiating there is still hope for Coventry. Deadlines are made to be broken.

• Like 1

The BSPA have issued a deadline which plays into the developers hands as all they have to do is wait

So we're now being asked to believe that the sport's governing body is conspiring against the Coventry Bees?

Donald Trump got away with nonsense like this. The rest of us are wise to this tactic now.

Some of you are unbelievable - Coventry problems are Coventry problems. Now people blaming Buster that it's his fault. If I was Buster I'd tell UK speedway to go F..K itself and go retire to a beach. Promoters over last 20 years have destroyed speedway in UK, now you have a man who has the abilityand the passion to try and sort the mess out and people kick him in the teeth. He can't do everything and he can't do it all in 10 mins. Give the man a f..King chance.

• Like 8

Some of you are unbelievable - Coventry problems are Coventry problems. Now people blaming Buster that it's his fault. If I was Buster I'd tell UK speedway to go F..K itself and go retire to a beach. Promoters over last 20 years have destroyed speedway in UK, now you have a man who has the abilityand the passion to try and sort the mess out and people kick him in the teeth. He can't do everything and he can't do it all in 10 mins. Give the man a f..King chance.

Anyone that even had brief mental issue and thought about getting into speedway as a sponsor/promoter, and thought "let's have a look at that sports national forum" to gauge interest and the sports general feeling/place in the sports community would probably spend 10 minutes on here and then run for his life, book an appointment at the nearest psychiatrist, just to check he hadn't lost his marbles!!!!!!!

Can't some posters on here play a bit nicer for a change, show some maturity to Coventrys plight and if they have to comment, hows about a simple good luck message???

Surely it can only be bad for speedway losing any track?

This year, it looked like an additional team numbers wise to bolster our top league to 9 clubs, adding a bit more variety to league fixtures, now we need to hope that Coventrys plight is sorted out positively, just to standstill at 8 teams.....

Come on peeps, let's hope Coventry get a positive outcome, for the good of our sport....

Rant over.........

• Like 2

I've been told Horton was on CWR around 1pm and said Coventry Bees will start the season at Leicester but will go to Brandon if/When situation is resolved. Any one else hear it?

Give him a chance? Didnt you read my post. He tried to kill my club in 2010 along with Peterborough and left Mildenhall for dead. Why should we trust him?

This year, it looked like an additional team numbers wise to bolster our top league to 9 clubs, adding a bit more variety to league fixtures, now we need to hope that Coventrys plight is sorted out positively, just to standstill at 8 teams.....

Surely if there is a successful conclusion to the Coventry saga, we will have 9 teams in the Premiership.......Belle Vue, Coventry, Kings Lynn, Leicester, Poole, Rye House, Somerset, Swindon and Wolverhampton?

Surely if there is a successful conclusion to the Coventry saga, we will have 9 teams in the Premiership.......Belle Vue, Coventry, Kings Lynn, Leicester, Poole, Rye House, Somerset, Swindon and Wolverhampton?

Oooooooops!!

Slight misscount!!

I've been told Horton was on CWR around 1pm and said Coventry Bees will start the season at Leicester but will go to Brandon if/When situation is resolved. Any one else hear it?

No he didn't.........he was quoted as saying the Bees COULD start the season at Leicester, and that this is one of a number of options at this moment.

• Like 1

No he didn't.........he was quoted as saying the Bees COULD start the season at Leicester, and that this is one of a number of options at this moment.

Ah ok. Cheers for that.