British Speedway Forum

If it was to give time for the Bees promotion to get Brandon up to H and S spec after the lease was sorted out, I can't see why that wouldn't work? The Bees temporarily using Leicesters track for the start of the season, why wouldn't it work? Just say for the Bees first 3, maybe 4 home meetings....

Yep, get all 4 of the Leicester v Coventry fixtures done quick and early

And you all have to apologise to Starman as it would mean he was actually right!! :o Bees fans were so adamant it wouldn't happen (and gave Starman grief for continuely mentioning it) and yet looks like it might have to.

Nobody does. Darcy said in interview in last week's SS that Coventry at Leicester isn't viable and wouldn't happen. If anything has changed then that is Buster's and Darcy's perogative.

Nothing to do with one person getting anything right. :nono:

The radio interview only said it was a possibility that it might happen by the way.

The radio interview only said it was a possibility that it might happen by the way.

Has there been an interview with Horton broadcast?

The news article I heard (at 2pm) was just quoting him and said it was one of a few options :/

If it was to give time for the Bees promotion to get Brandon up to H and S spec after the lease was sorted out, I can't see why that wouldn't work? The Bees temporarily using Leicesters track for the start of the season, why wouldn't it work? Just say for the Bees first 3, maybe 4 home meetings....

There is no prospect of Brandon being bought up to spec.

The owners are already hawking it around the motor trade and offering it as a vehicle storage site.

Moving to Leicester is actually the quickest way to extinction, as the club would be bankrupt at seasons end and still have no long term plan.

The game's up I'm afraid. We aren't the first and we won't be the last team it happens to. It's been a good run and now it's time to move on.

Edited by CB252
  • Like 3

The owners are already hawking it around the motor trade and offering it as a vehicle storage site.

Moving to Leicester is actually the quickest way to extinction, as the club would be bankrupt at seasons end and still have no long term plan.

The game's up I'm afraid. We aren't the first and we won't be the last team it happens to. It's been a good run and now it's time to move on.

The most in tuned post I have read on the situation

• Like 2

Fixture list published tues, presumably tomorrow, it will be interesting to see if Coventry are on it.

Spot on post. How co-incidental the 2 Clubs that took the pot of gold, are now owned by Chapman.

The 2 clubs that took the pot of gold were Kings Lynn and Birmingham so are you suggesting that Birmingham are own by Buster Chapman as well as Kings Lynn. Not particularly keen on the bloke myself can still picture him going round the showground in the seventies trying to ride a speedway bike he was very much crap then.

Edited by New era Panthers

Another claiming to be in the know.........

Another claiming to be in the know.........

If you're on about owners touting Brandon as a car storage facility then I'm afraid it's correct.

• Like 1

Fixture list published tues, presumably tomorrow, it will be interesting to see if Coventry are on it.

I noticed someone said on twitter they might be realising 'some' of the fixtures. ??!

I think the quickest way to extinction would be not to run at all.

I noticed someone said on twitter they might be realising 'some' of the fixtures. ??!

It does say full list on the speedway gb twitter feed.

I think the quickest way to extinction would be not to run at all.

It does say full list on the speedway gb twitter feed.

Which could just mean those competing

TBC V TBC; TBC V TBC; TBC V Swindon (possibly); Somerset V TBC (possibly);TBC V Rye House (possibly) etc etc!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Batters
  • Like 1