Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Can't remember you ever apologising for being wrong but feel free to list all the topics where you have. I'll have a few hours to spare tomorrow to go through them all after I've put the shopping away.

Id say there have to be 20000 apologies coming your way gemin, I think you may need to allocate the rest of the month!
  • Like 3

Just to add insult to injury we have his son lurking in the background, apparently delighted at the comments criticising his father and the BSPA. Just as well he didn't hear the comments about him, when he was the main man driving around and around the Millennium and Cardiff in his open topped Black BMW a few years ago. Prat.

If was silver,never the less you have said enough to give the game away on who is hiding behind this name.

Wish you would grow a set and post under your real name, but I guess you will come up with some excuses as to why you shouldn't have to.... Nothing new there ✌

• Like 2

Sandhu, Heaver, Watson, Horton(s) - well done ! You seem to have achieved what you all looked out to achieve. RIP all of 5 of you.

Don't see what Horton can do in this situation can you? I find it truly baffling that people are blaming Horton for this, this is what happens when a site gets sold to a faceless Jersey based company. What was Horton meant to do? The stadium isn't fit for purpose.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 2

I can't see the residents of the area being very pleased with the new use of the stadium

• Like 1

I can't see the residents of the area being very pleased with the new use of the stadium

I've seen a few post from some and they certainly are not happy.

If the stadium is used for storing cars, then its a change of usage and the company would have to apply to the council for planning permission for this, surely.

• Like 2

If the stadium is used for storing cars, then its a change of usage and the company would have to apply to the council for planning permission for this, surely.

I concur with this (and I have extensive experience of planning). The one caveat I have is that the current Govt. are the developers friend and have been making it easier to get approval in a number of situations so it could turn out that planning regulations offer less protection than is expected.

I noticed someone said on twitter they might be realising 'some' of the fixtures. ??!

Not inaccurate in itself, but of course misleading and leading to confusion in the context of the circumstances. So no surprises there, right?

The image accompanying the news shows that the Premiership and Championship fixtures will be announced, but nothing mentioned about the National League. So yeah, "some" in that way, but more than likely "full" in respect of the top two tiers of the sport.

C25E-x8WIAA9728.jpg

Yep I can't see Rugby Council allowing this. The entrance will be used constantly 24/7 with huge vehicles going in and out.

If was silver,never the less you have said enough to give the game away on who is hiding behind this name.

Wish you would grow a set and post under your real name, but I guess you will come up with some excuses as to why you shouldn't have to.... Nothing new there ✌

It's pretty well known who Tsunami is. Don't think he's ever hidden his identity. Quite tbe opposite I'd say.....

Moving on. Any idea what time they are going to release the list..I've got woman flu so I need to go back to bed

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

It's pretty well known who Tsunami is. Don't think he's ever hidden his identity. Quite tbe opposite I'd say.....

Moving on. Any idea what time they are going to release the list..I've got woman flu so I need to go back to bed

9am.

9am.

We should know our fate then....

I expect to see us on the list, otherwise we'd have heard wouldn'the we? (Insert sarcastic smiley)

Edited by Jacques

Your in fixture list. Great news

Coventry are on the fixture list but have TBC near all their fixtures. Leicester also have it near all of theirs

Have another look apart from home fixtures at Brandon and one away early in the season at Rye House and all meetings against Leicester I can't see any other Coventry away fixtures with TBC next to them - ground share then perhaps?

Edited by hammer1969