British Speedway Forum

Without coming across too negative, regardless of the rules and regs I don't have an awful lot of faith in the current promotion turning us into a top of the table side, especially if KK wants back to Poole.

No real decent assets now, none have been replaced and a few sold along the way.

Don't really see the point of having a large rider asset base these days. If KK was a Coventry asset and wants to ride for Poole next year - he will!

• Like 1

Has KK said he wants to go to Poole?

No just as Poole have not said they want KK back. Just fans speculating

Personally think a new experienced team manager is required, a team manager cant be calling fans Bell ends as they queried why he was not at Monmore Green on Monday.

The team was losing, the team / promotion didn't put a small announcement out on the Website, stating he would be missing for personal reasons, yet the fans are called the names... Absolute shambles.

• Like 2

KK seems to put in a lot of effort when he rides for Poole. I think he has proved himself to Matt that he wants to ride for Poole. KK is arguably the most sort after rider in EL because he is very good and not in GP which means that he can ride a lot. I know he has missed Coventry meetings that's due to race night.

• Like 1

As i've said before, KK has a natural affinity with Poole with his UK Management being based down here and also part of the Poole 'backroom team'. His inclusion or otherwise in a Poole team will as always depend on a mixture of pay demands and availability!!

• Like 1

KK seems to put in a lot of effort when he rides for Poole. I think he has proved himself to Matt that he wants to ride for Poole. KK is arguably the most sort after rider in EL because he is very good and not in GP which means that he can ride a lot. I know he has missed Coventry meetings that's due to race night.

It's more to do with commitment more than anything. Which he has a proven track record of lacking.

Why did he miss Monday nights Coventry match for some "official" polish celebration when half the squad missed it racing for their teams? ?

His commitment to the EL has stunk for years now.

I have been to quite a few EL meetings at Brandon this year and I would say KK has put a lot of effort in his racing for the Bees this year. That is an opinion from a neutral. I do agree with Steve though that it is the meetings he misses and the reasons for his absence that brings into question his commitment.

• Like 1

He does ride here though plenty don't ,if you had a choice of a free piss up at home or a night in Wolverhampton which would you choose?:)

• Like 2

It's more to do with commitment more than anything. Which he has a proven track record of lacking.

Why did he miss Monday nights Coventry match for some "official" polish celebration when half the squad missed it racing for their teams? ?

His commitment to the EL has stunk for years now.

He is Polish and if his Polish club said that they wanted him there then that's where he should be.

He is Polish and if his Polish club said that they wanted him there then that's where he should be.

Why where other riders riding in Sweden then?

Bearing in mind our season ended in February, I dare say not too much of an argument was put up by the promotion when the "clash" was mentioned. Had we been fighting for the play offs I am sure KK would have been there. he might even have scored some points around there...

• Like 4

Bearing in mind our season ended in February, I dare say not too much of an argument was put up by the promotion when the "clash" was mentioned. Had we been fighting for the play offs I am sure KK would have been there. he might even have scored some points around there...

KK scoring at Monmore, that's a rare thing!

The apathy of the Bees promotion is quite shocking as they have clearly given up allowing this sort of behaviour.

Were they Swedish or Polish or another nationality?

TBF It was the play-offs on Sweden so that has to come first - Wolves/Cov was a meaningless fixture since Wolves were confirmed in the playoffs and Coventry confirmed out of them.

Edit - Queue the troll banging on about the league vs playoffs again!

KK scoring at Monmore, that's a rare thing!

The apathy of the Bees promotion is quite shocking as they have clearly given up allowing this sort of behaviour.

You seem to have a problem with KK - who has actually given a lot to the EL over the years. Ok you don't like him and rate Lindgren higher that's fine but he has put in a great season for the Bees (better than anyone expected) and better than Lindgren in the EL so probably best relax now.

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 2

I have been to quite a few EL meetings at Brandon this year and I would say KK has put a lot of effort in his racing for the Bees this year. That is an opinion from a neutral. I do agree with Steve though that it is the meetings he misses and the reasons for his absence that brings into question his commitment.

He has put in lots of effort and has been great to watch. He has missed SGP & SEC practices for us.

He has put in lots of effort and has been great to watch. He has missed SGP & SEC practices for us.

• Like 1