Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Danny King will double up with Ipswich again next year.

Edited by mdmc82

So was any statement made today or have I missed it?.

There was suppose to have been a latest update of the situation tonight on Radio CWR between 6-7pm, but apparently nothing was mentioned. Still negotiating?

This is what is p!ssing me off Steve, not a bean, diddly, nada, f**k all!

Strange that it was mentioned a statement would be made today and mentioned on the local radio and still nothing!

Strange that it was mentioned a statement would be made today and mentioned on the local radio and still nothing!

All a bit fishcakey Mr Brum

Edited by Pirate Oliver

Got a friend that works in the local media. He says Coventry confirmed that they have a lease to race speedway at Brandon next year and won't be releasing a further statement as they'd already announced this

• Like 1

Got a friend that works in the local media. He says Coventry confirmed that they have a lease to race speedway at Brandon next year and won't be releasing a further statement as they'd already announced this

Horse piss

But if your moving to a new stadium as indicated its an investment surely ? & Are BUILDBASE still sponsoring Coventry in any capacity ?

But also if Sandu builds a stadium for stox he would need it to.I think this has to do with amount Horton wants from the stox for renting from him and they are probably saying you want the kit you've got so give us a special rate Edited by kingbee

There was suppose to have been a latest update of the situation tonight on Radio CWR between 6-7pm, but apparently nothing was mentioned. Still negotiating?

All a bit fishcakey Mr Brum

You gotta feel for the Cov fans. It must be soul destroying.

Let's just hope all the events of the weekend don't stop the team competing next season and good news is forthcoming soon or at least news that allows the team to compete.

Horse piss

Excuse me? Merely sharing what I've read on social media

You gotta feel for the Cov fans. It must be soul destroying.

Let's just hope all the events of the weekend don't stop the team competing next season and good news is forthcoming soon or at least news that allows the team to compete.

Its the lack of info that is the must frustrating for them just set the bloody record straight, which its not being and that is not on and treats the paying customer with total disregard and that may well deter more fans even if they do run.

• Like 1

Yep thats correct but they should release a statement about the relationship with Sandhu and Co.

• Like 1

Excuse me? Merely sharing what I've read on social media

Lol pulling your pisser

Edited by Pirate Oliver

Lol pulling you pisser

I have literally zero idea what you're going on about..