British Speedway Forum

I think we are now famous enough to have our own thread. (Or infamous enough if you happen to be a knitting zombie that we've driven away)

I also believe we should make it a club where the main prerequisites are to be an active member of the BSF and also to have attended at least 3 home Witches meetings with some kind of noise making instruments at hand.

Half/apprentice memberships will be granted to those that only fulfil at least two of the above criteria.

Discussions on here should only be based on how we can increase our numbers, increase the noise levels and also improve the atmosphere further especially that we now seem to have the approval of the riders, management and presentation team!

So I'll start it off, feel free to put yourself in one of the two categories below.

Full Members. Half Members.

Super Blue

Edited by Super Blue
  • Like 1

Bored mate?

Definitely , a complete load of cack on telly !

Half member aimed at Minihut as I guess he's not on here?

Jesus....

more likely one of the zombies - after all he did rise from the dead....
  • Like 2

Yet...Nailed on i suspect.

not sure about his instrument but im sure he has been to enough meetings....

...at least there were more than 3 occasions when i heard "oh jesus not again" at our Foxhall performances early doors!

• Like 2

I think Big G (not Mr Gollob) would be very "cross" with you taking the Michael out of his son....

Bless you all you Heathens, lol. Still you all are Witches I suppose and they usually represent the Devil's work. Not the Plymouth lot of course, saw them off without a whimper from lewy lewy lewyeeee.

Hats. I think Hats. We need a trademark hat and, as my dad always used to say, if you want to get ahead get a hat. Not some head, just a head.. If you want some head you stay on the Heath and don't enter the stadium, apparently..... woof woof. And I guess it should be a Witches hat, not the thing you used to find in a playground (showing my age again there) , but one to stick on your bonce. What about it guys, and gal.....?

So, can I be a member - some would say I am a right member, even a tool, the end of a bell, a door opening instrument or even the "C" word. I guess he and his mates will not be given membership...? Maybe Junior Membership to start with and make my way up to the big boys club.... And do we get membership cards? I like a good membership card.

So, SB you are appointed Chairman, El Presidente, Secretary and Spokesperson. "Seconded". All in favour (or flavour) say "Eye". "Eye", "Eye", "Eye". Done and dusted.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle with you.....