British Speedway Forum

What rider was he down there to watch?

Dunno mate said he was with a couple of squaddies from colchester barracks and they had met up with some steel workers from scunny he was possibly looking at prospective new riders to sponsor or he may have just wanted to pay me a visit!!
  • Like 2

Reason?

Shall we do it on best entertainer for us? Or the rider that acknowledges us the most? Or another reason.

Paco because I feel sorry for him.

But if I really can't vote for him then I suppose it should be Ben Woofer for..........

a) being the first to recognise/appear to appreciate us

B) continuing to recognise us after each race

B) having the guts to ride for Ippo in his Panties kevlars.

c) because I have always disliked him in the past and now don't dislike him quite as much

• Like 2

I would have to agree with Scotsman , think Big Ben would be a worthy winner as he seems to have really got into the spirit of things with us lot on the back straight .

Think all the points Scotsman said are very valid mind you very surprising he likes any rider that has ever ridden for Glasgow or Peterborough or both in this case , Big Ben must feel very honored !

• Like 2

Morten has taken it on well also, and I doubt he has ever had many if any entertainment awards. It maybe good for him to get something

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

I would have to agree with Scotsman , think Big Ben would be a worthy winner as he seems to have really got into the spirit of things with us lot on the back straight .

Think all the points Scotsman said are very valid mind you very surprising he likes any rider that has ever ridden for Glasgow or Peterborough or both in this case , Big Ben must feel very honored !

Errr point of order.

I never said I liked BB

I just don't dislike him quite as much as I used to!!

• Like 1

Slowly but surely all the team have got on board with the Massif.

Even Danny Ayres when guesting was quick to acknowledge our existence.

It's gonna be a difficult one to pick and have to be done quickly unless the plan is to get someone along to the end of season party for a presentation.

Perhaps we could try and get a big turnout at the do?

A big turdout? That's grosse. Oh sorry a big turnout.

Now now, lets leave Morrissey Fan out of this discussion !

• Like 1

Apparently there is being a trophy made.

For next season I would like to see certificates for unusual awards, like best crash, best destroyer of tapes, best pass, best save.

• Like 1

Apparently there is being a trophy made.

For next season I would like to see certificates for unusual awards, like best crash, best destroyer of tapes, best pass, best save.

Who's paying for it, when is it being presented and by who then?