British Speedway Forum

Looks like the massif has a split in it going by the facebook page

Some people have a split personality they even post under two different names and have conversations with themselves and think no one will notice🎺🎺🎺
  • Like 2

Great summary JamesB but unsure why Morris gets a mention. Maybe Kerr and definitely Barker, who I am told, was the first to recognise the Massif but Morris? Also, JJ seems to get overlooked and, when you remember what Paco and Darryl were doing at the beginning of the season, JJ is a superstar.

(Note to Mods: I understand that I am a newbie on here but I can't see why it has taken 72 hours and my first Post has still not yet appeared. This is getting ridiculous now as all my Posts will be so out of date by the time they appear / if they appear.)

I haven't been to every meeting and like you, I am not a part of the Massif, but I would vote for BB or Danyon.

User incompetence!

I meant to type Jacobs not Morris.

• Like 2

Normal service has been resumed and the page cleaned up now.

Edit - Just to be clear, I have nothing to do with the page apart from being a member of it....it's not one of my projects.

Edited by crazysue
  • Like 1

It's the frying pan they are scared of, I'm a cuddly bunny really......

• Like 2

I've had a novel idea, as long as all goes according to plan why don't we just watch some speedway and make a bit of noise in the playoff semi's against the cider boys?

Get away from any infighting and enjoy what we go to Foxhall for.

Sue, been meaning to ask you, how was your divided loyalty when we tucked up the Monarch's ? Just asking as you previously commented that they were your team in days gone by.

Edited by Super Blue
  • Like 4

Some people have a split personality they even post under two different names and have conversations with themselves and think no one will notice

Is this Post reportable? A personal attack? No, I don't stoop that low. Ignoring you now anyway, :lol:

Just been onto the facebook page, oh my god what an idiot, also is RH55 real no one seems to remember seeing him yet macca says he introduced him to everyone, hmmmmmmmm

Were you there? Jim and RH55 were both introduced. Another personal attack? Reportable? :lol:

User incompetence!

I meant to type Jacobs not Morris.

Haha, not a problem JamesB. I have been guilty of this SO often.

I've had a novel idea, as long as all goes according to plan why don't we just watch some speedway and make a bit of noise in the playoff semi's against the cider boys?

Sue, been meaning to ask you, how was your divided loyalty when we tucked up the Monarch's ? Just asking as you previously commented that they were your team in days gone by.

It is novel, but in all walks of life you will get clashes of personalities, disagreements and petty jealousies, so I don't see an issue and, as you all know, I am only here to facilitate and never want / ed to be the mouthpiece, or El Presidente and, as most of you should know, I most probably won't be around next season.

So, back on track, is anyone going to Armadale or planning for the OTA on 7th? And has anyone noticed that the Rebels are bashing themselves up badly at the wrong time of the season? BWD will be a massif loss for them and it looks as if they have run out of Reserves and Jake Allen is a huge miss too.... Get well soon all the injured Rebels, Would never wish misfortune on any rider or Team.

• Like 1

I got caught up in the excitement around me and shouted purely for the Witches!

• Like 2

I got caught up in the excitement around me and shouted purely for the Witches!

Good girl, you know it makes sense!

It's not that novel. A few weeks someone said the theme should be there isn't a theme.

• Like 1

Of course I wasn't there, I wouldn't want to interrupt the macca56 show

Thank God for that. I don't think I could stand the wit and the banter :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Toot Toot.

Hope you have seen Stephen Waller's photo of us on the Centre Green on Thursday after the inaugural presentation of the Massif Trophy. Would hate to think you may have missed it:

https://www.facebook.com/242468232815304/photos/a.243442652717862.1073741835.242468232815304/252346948494099/?type=3&theater

And I should share a picture of the proud recipient with the Massif Trophy in the Pits after the meeting on Thursday:

https://www.facebook.com/242468232815304/photos/pcb.251293628599431/251291911932936/?type=3&theater

And maybe a picture of the Massif Trophy residing in its home for the next twelve months:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157509026505164&set=p.10157509026505164&type=3&theater

All as a result of the combined efforts, ideas and energy of the "Massif" :t:

Yours In Speedway. Get It On, Bang A Gong, or Whistle (and Hum) a Tune whilst Releasing a Balloon. Make Some Noiz for the Boiz.

(Some people say that their Dogs look like their Owners. In some cases some BSF Members Nicknames say more about that Member than Others.)

I believe I am correct in saying that you are a Berwick Bandits supporter? Well just maybe, you should go and read my comments about the Bandits fans on your 2016 Thread and on the Rye House v Berwick Bandits League and KO Cup match Threads and reconsider your position of continually stalking and knocking me, dear sir or madam.

Now, please get off my case, "allthegearbutnaeidea". It is getting very very zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sad:

Edited by macca56
  • Like 1

It's not that novel. A few weeks someone said the theme should be there isn't a theme.

My heart sinks when people suggest fancy dress or themes. I'm not good at them and will actively try to avoid them...I am more of a slide into the background type of person instead of a look at me fancy dress one.

As long as I can still be accepted with the understanding that I probably won't dress up, that is ok, it's enough of a faff trying to get everything organised without worrying about a costume too!