Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Make sure they know their right from their left SB.

Always worth testing them first!

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes, but unfortunately there's still plenty of time for the "beep beeps" to cancel it again before next Thursday!

You must come over to the back straight to say hello at some point and see what lunacy really occurs.

I will however be temporarily missing for a meeting or three unfortunately, so if you do make it over I'm sure you will be welcomed in my absence.

Promise I will pop over to see you at some point...let me know when you are back.

I think I am a quarter member - I'm active (ish) on here, I usually go to all the home meetings but missed two at the start of July for my holidays so only the last two have been attended and I only took a noise making instrument last week. However, my kids and ex husband always say that when I open my mouth, it is loud enough and that has been used regularly at meetings to encourage the riders (no, not calling them horrible names!), sometimes to the horror of those around me who keep deathly quiet.

If things go to plan, I may be bringing a couple of extra to the next one, one an Ex BSF child member (eldest son) and the other the artist normally known as MADDRUM5 (middle son)

• Like 1

Good stuff Sue.

As the saying goes, "the more the narrower" or summat like that.

Massif are strong in spirit, now need to strengthen our numbers. "Power to the Pupil"!

Well if we have let you in Scotsman a bonifide Edinburgh supporter we have to let Sue in , pretty sure thats her 1st team correct me if i'm wrong Sue ?

As El Supremo of the updates I think Sue's in as I'm sure the cowbell noise making will continue now we've got her started!

Edinburgh were my prem team when we were Elite in honour of my dad who was born in Scotland....now it is Ipswich 1st and Edinburgh 2nd leading to me being very torn on which riders to shout for when they are riding each other!

Was having a peaceful Saturday morning doing the crossword in the paper and the clue said mountain clump 6 letters, the answer was

'Massif'

So we're famous even in a national newspaper!

• Like 1

lot of crap lollol

Probably the most accurate and sensible thing you have ever posted on here.

• Like 2

Jealousy rearing its ugly head on the BSF ....? Tuch, tuch.

And seeing the Likes, I'd say that is the case. What a shame. We have a bit of fun, enliven meetings, take the mickey out of ourselves, look ridiculous (well, me anyway) and we get criticised. Some people really need to get a life and take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror - if they can see their reflection. I have been very complimentary on here about Berwick fans and the support they give their team, and we get this.... Unnecessary and disappointing. If you don't like what we are doing and how we are doing it, Pee off and stick your head where the sun don't shine and have a good conversation with yourself whilst blowing smoke.

Lewy I can accept as he is just a jealous bag of wind, but the others, especially "screm" I am totally disappointed about. " If a man cannot laugh at himself, he can no longer laugh at anyone or anything ". Pathetic really.

I bet macca arranged that!

Never say never and I cannot deny or confirm the facts of the matter. Never a cross word, eh Scotty?