British Speedway Forum

Don't know about a pre season one , but I hope you guys will be up for another drink in the bar after the meeting on May 4th

Oh damn is that Glasgow fixture Paul, I am away for that meeting so will miss seeing you and Wullie!!! :cry:

Oh damn is that Glasgow fixture Paul, I am away for that meeting so will miss seeing you and Wullie!!! :cry:

There are two of them this season :D

There are two of them this season :D

Ahhh August 3rd, I'll try to make sure I'm about for that meeting, probably need cheering up and you and your mate certainly do that (subject to you attending of course!!)

Ahhh August 3rd, I'll try to make sure I'm about for that meeting, probably need cheering up and you and your mate certainly do that (subject to you attending of course!!)

We'll be there :wink:

We'll be there :wink:

Glasgow on the 3rd and the 4's on 6th Aug. You staying down in between ?

Glasgow on the 3rd and the 4's on 6th Aug. You staying down in between ?

Very possibly make a wee tour out of it , depends if we're at home on the 5th

Just checked and we're not , so I possibly will stay down

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 1

Happy now??😁😁

About this yes, still battling with family and getting a hard time about the 25th March , looks like I'm gonna lose the fight and miss the first meeting.

😠😠😠

Lifes to short to listen to family, I tend to do what I want ,take the flak knowing it will calm down after a few weeks. Lol.

About this yes, still battling with family and getting a hard time about the 25th March , looks like I'm gonna lose the fight and miss the first meeting.

Away man , I've missed wedding anniversaries for speedway and accepted the flak . Ok i'm not married anymore , but speedway saved me :P

• Like 4

Away man , I've missed wedding anniversaries for speedway and accepted the flak . Ok i'm not married anymore , but speedway saved me :P

the 25th is my 22nd wedding anniversary - I'll be at Foxhall 😈
  • Like 5

the 25th is my 22nd wedding anniversary - I'll be at Foxhall

Aye you've had enough of those anniversary thingys , best off at the speedway :drink:

• Like 1

the 25th is my 22nd wedding anniversary - I'll be at Foxhall

Took my wife away for a holiday on our 25th wedding anniversary. We went to Swindon, Plymouth, Rye House, Eastbourne & Sittingbourne :D

( I should say that any grievance on her part was wiped away by a stay in the stunning Canterbury Cathedral Lodge, which I had brilliantly predicted).

• Like 4