British Speedway Forum

My wife is always saying she wants to visit the Lake District - Ive suggested May 27th.... 😃

• Like 3

My wife booked a holiday near Scarborough, but unfortunately Lakeside's match at Coventry was rearranged for the same day we set off

Dropped the family off, then went to Coventry & back that evening - After a fracticious return, they enjoyed the rest of the holiday so I managed to get away with it 😀

• Like 2

Just after we got married we went to a party where during the evening I escaped through the kitchen window to go to the local pub, my wife found me discussing lifes issues with a horse in the next field. She should have had the marriage annulled then

• Like 2

I'm hoping that youngest will not mind me not being around for his birthday on the 25th. He generally doesn't but he is a teenager and they change their minds/get moody at the drop of a hat!

It's a surprise party for my brothers 60th birthday combined with his 25 wedding anniversary on the 25th of March, I don't think any of my family would talk to me again if I went to speedway instead!

This of course could be a good thing but you never know I might need them someday.

• Like 3

It's a surprise party for my brothers 60th birthday combined with his 25 wedding anniversary on the 25th of March, I don't think any of my family would talk to me again if I went to speedway instead!

This of course could be a good thing but you never know I might need them someday.

I take it he doesnt read BSF SB!

Then again if you spoil the surprise everyone will be mad at you and wont talk to you anyway and you may as well go to Foxhall.....

Perhaps thats your cunning plan 😲

• Like 1

I take it he doesnt read BSF SB!

Then again if you spoil the surprise everyone will be mad at you and wont talk to you anyway and you may as well go to Foxhall.....

Perhaps thats your cunning plan 😲

There's more chance of the queen coming to my house for dinner than my brother reading anything on here, he probably doesn't know this forum exists. And no interest in speedway whatsoever.

Apart from that he's an OK guy.

• Like 1

I suppose sometimes you have to toe the line, I'd definitely sulk at the party though and keep mentioning I was missing the speedway to be there

• Like 1

Another very pleasant evening I believe had by all at the pre season Massif get together last night.

Good company and good food, shame one or two couldn't make it.

Realistic chances for the Witches mused and debated.

Just looking forward for the racing to get underway now.

• Like 1

A very decent evening indeed.

Opening night cant come quick enough now! ⏰

Nice meal again. still need a burger challenge at some point! Cant believe McDonalds nearly ran out of ice cream.. maybe they werent expecting the 10 mcflurries at 10pm :P

Nice meal again. still need a burger challenge at some point! Cant believe McDonalds nearly ran out of ice cream.. maybe they werent expecting the 10 mcflurries at 10pm :P

we certainly know how to live life on the edge! 😆😲
  • Like 1

Was a shame I missed seeing you lot last night but already had something planned in advance.

Oh well less than 3 weeks to go to tapes up .

Anyone going to the meet the riders night March 22nd ?