British Speedway Forum

Yeah I'm sure some people are😉😉😉😉😉

Your on form today I see .

Who's up for a Massif get together on Monday or Wednesday for a breakfast at the Diner at Foxhall? Just checked and it's open as usual (funnily enough on p&p days) that are not open to the public.

Who's up for a Massif get together on Monday or Wednesday for a breakfast at the Diner at Foxhall? Just checked and it's open as usual (funnily enough on p&p days) that are not open to the public.

but you will be locked inside and the blinds pulled down 😉😂

Just asking here, they are Monday and Wednesday aren't they? looking for confirmation as I know I've seen the dates somewhere but can't find at the moment.

Monday and Wednesday is right as far as I know. One a full P&P and one an additional team practice day.

Only a week to go before me and Willie descend upon you . Hope that bar is going to be open as late as it was last season ? Is the Golf Inn near the track still open for pre meeting bevvy warm up ?

Only a week to go before me and Willie descend upon you . Hope that bar is going to be open as late as it was last season ? Is the Golf Inn near the track still open for pre meeting bevvy warm up ?

Looking like we may be drowning our sorrows with the way our luck is going 😦

Golf still open and counting on the increased income 😆

Hoping for a warm night,a safe thrilling meeting with the Witches winning a last heat decider.

Looking like we may be drowning our sorrows with the way our luck is going

Golf still open and counting on the increased income

Hoping for a warm night,a safe thrilling meeting with the Witches winning a last heat decider.

Good stuff , hopefully it's a nice enough day for the beer garden .

Where's macca these days. ?

• Like 1

Good stuff , hopefully it's a nice enough day for the beer garden .

The Golf has had a bit of a makeover since you last visited! Great place for a few beers and a bite to eat before the meeting

Where's macca these days. ?

not heard from him in a while. Certainly keeping a low profile.

May well even be out of the country again.

• Like 2