British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Nigel & Kelvin

Nice input, very interesting thank you for that.

Whatever,i think Ermolenko must be the worst sports commentator ever!!!!!

+1

i did have to s n I g g e r at the conversation during the World Cup last weekend:

Nige: "...but here we are talking about the referee holding the tapes too long when really we should be talking about the riders."

Kelv: "Well let's do that then!"

It's not as funny written down...

Edited by no-brakes-uk

The worst sports commentator /presenter by a very long way Chris Kamara ,

Oh come on, he's hilariously bad...which is his appeal.

The worst sports commentator/ presenter is Robert Cooper on At the Races cringeworthy.

Nice one ...i agree with you 100% ..how his gets a job on tv is truly amazing ..when he is on with Hayley Turner it's got to be the most cringe worthy tv there can be ..some one email in saying it was like a couple on a awkward first date ..it's embarrassing and uncomfortable watching them as the stumble with there words and then have long awkward silences .

He is even awful on the current advert for Ladbrokes, on that he speaks for too long

He is even awful on the current advert for Ladbrokes, on that he speaks for too long

? surely Kamera is meant to be awful ..that is why people like him and how he has done so well for himself ..surely the whole point of him is that he's not be taken seriously and for us laugh at him for his mistakes

• Like 1

Whatever,i think Ermolenko must be the worst sports commentator ever!!!!!

+5

You wouldn't have thought it was the same geezer, used to chat to him on Liden field wwhenalking our dogs, he played for Swindon. A quietly spoken bloke, must be on drugs on Sky!