British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Nigel & Kelvin

Was it just me or was there an agenda yesterday. Pearson especially and Suzi Perry repeatedly saying the cheers for Woffinden were louder than ever. That didn't come across on TV and was disputed by folk who were there

Of course, there is always an agenda with Pearson because he's got so many fingers in speedway pies (which is why he should not be commentating, plus the fact he is crap). In this case I read that he (unless another Nigel Pearson) is Woffinden's PR person, so of course Pearson will gloss over controversy and big his man up.

• Like 2

Sounded like he got a good reception through the surround sound… Pearson commented that he was happy Tai got a decent reception - As many of us were under the impression that might not be the case. Reading on here/Twitter etc there was a thought he was gonna get roundly boo'd. Obviously that was not the case.

Edited by RPNYC

One thing that annoys me is when Kelvin says a rider "just about" did something, he said a rider, can't remember who, "just about held on for second" when he clearly did. Other than that they're fine. :t::cheers: