British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Nigel & Kelvin

Nice one ...i agree with you 100% ..how his gets a job on tv is truly amazing ..when he is on with Hayley Turner it's got to be the most cringe worthy tv there can be ..some one email in saying it was like a couple on a awkward first date ..it's embarrassing and uncomfortable watching them as the stumble with there words and then have long awkward silences .

Bloody hell we agree i do agree with you Orion and Witcher quite alot but i just dont tell you.You are well into your racing and Cooper i dont like to knock him but he is poor where Chapman ok is not everyones cup of tea is bloody good.He should of got a better job after Stelling he is one of the best sports presenters a bloody good laugh as well he makes me laugh anyway easily pleased i suppose.

? surely Kamera is meant to be awful ..that is why people like him and how he has done so well for himself ..surely the whole point of him is that he's not be taken seriously and for us laugh at him for his mistakes

Probably correct, but after a while it backfires and puts people off.

Probably correct, but after a while it backfires and puts people off.

Hardly backfires ..Kamera is one the popular people on sky and it loved by the football public and that is back up by the amount of public appearances he get's booked for ..he said himself that he wishes there was 3 of him the amount of work he get's ask to do .

Hardly backfires ..Kamera is one the popular people on sky and it loved by the football public and that is back up by the amount of public appearances he get's booked for ..he said himself that he wishes there was 3 of him the amount of work he get's ask to do .

Possibly but I cannot be the only person who cannot stand him and will not watch anything he is on.

50% of that commentary team is ok.

On one hand you have Kelvin Tatum, his mechanical and riding insight is fantastic, he is elequent in explaining the technical stuff and generally calls most racing incidents spot on. Then on the other hand you have a commentator who calls every win a 'big three points', every faller is immediately suffering with a broken collarbone and over pronounces his P's.....

• Like 2

I have nothing against either and they're both pretty easy to listen to but speedway is a risky, dangerous sport. Having 2 middle aged men screaming like they're pissed at a dinner party isn't fitting with a risky and almost extreme sport.

• Like 1

I have nothing against either and they're both pretty easy to listen to but speedway is a risky, dangerous sport. Having 2 middle aged men screaming like they're pissed at a dinner party isn't fitting with a risky and almost extreme sport.

Dont bother listening mate follow another sport .

Kamara ex swindon player as well 😀😜 get it right please.😛 Edited by Sidney the robin

Dont bother listening mate follow another sport .

Kamara ex swindon player as well 😀😜 get it right please.😛

Don't worry I've more or less given up on speedway. Pretty crap on the whole these days and a lot of bellends like you.

• Like 1

Imo the pairing is excellent in every respect as you have an informed journalist who has a true passion for the sport and a well educated and articulate exrider who have formed an exceptional partnership which has become quite unique and I for one hope they are retained for the foreseeable future .

• Like 5

Good commentators "commentate" through exciting things happening and amend their tone and volume accordingly. Pearson just resorts to making inane demented monkey noises whenever two riders get close to each other.

He is NOT a good commentator.

• Like 1

Good commentators "commentate" through exciting things happening and amend their tone and volume accordingly. Pearson just resorts to making inane demented monkey noises whenever two riders get close to each other.

He is NOT a good commentator.

He does the same when he covers darts, because speedway is a Pearson shutout we don't have much to compare him to.

At the darts in my opinion, of the newcomers Stuart Pike and Rod Studd are better commentators .