British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Nigel & Kelvin

Don't worry I've more or less given up on speedway. Pretty crap on the whole these days and a lot of bellends like you.

You are a pretty big one mate BYE BYE Pr..k
  • Like 1

IMO they do need to understand that shouting Ohhhhhh every time sometimes even mildly exciting happens annoys at least half their audience.

• Like 2

Can't think of a better pair I know Pearson gets a bit excited and pees his panties sometimes over nothing but they are both great.

• Like 1

IMO they do need to understand that shouting Ohhhhhh every time sometimes even mildly exciting happens annoys at least half their audience.

What you mean to say is it annoys you... as you have no evidence at all to suggest it annoys 'at least half' of their audience.

• Like 2

What you mean to say is it annoys you... as you have no evidence at all to suggest it annoys 'at least half' of their audience.

Ok fair point, but i did say in my opinion

Well, I'm relying on their commentary as the stream video is duff to say the least, and have to say it works very very well without visuals. Nigel actually DOES tell you what is going on and Kelvin gives the analysis.... I think they are a great pair

• Like 5

Think they have got better every year. Make dull races sound exciting and exciting races sound like nothing could be better.

As they have relaxed into the job they can now take the P out of each other with us listeners chuckling with them.

Long may they conitinue in the roll.

• Like 5

It's certainly a thumbs up for Nige & Kelv from me. I think they're a great team. :t:

• Like 1

Definitely won me over too.

They do gel together well, you'd soon miss em if some other pair took over, even short term...

Also, how crap were the streams today? Especially with the video? Was it just me, or did anyone else have streaming difficulties today??

I have changed my mind about these two love listening to Kelvin about the technical side of the sport.I was a big Lanning fan in his day and Pearson his love and passion of the sport really does shine through.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

I like Tatum but find Pearson too shouty personally, think there is a balance between enthusiasm and unnecessary barking.

Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 3

there is a balance between enthusiasm and unnecessary barking.

Absolutely right. His shouting seemed louder than normal on Sunday.

His over pronunciation of P's in recent years makes me think Pearson is a fan of Friends and watched this episode - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ISJS4gSBh0 Poor Kelvin must get drenched each week ;)

I think they both do a good job but having heard the commentaries on Speedway Gold I couldn't believe it was Kelvin who IMO sounded more relaxed before the cliches took over.

Pair of screamy, shouty morons. Can't stand either of them.