British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cliffeboy

Somerset V Peterborough 5.8.16

Matej Kus can be good at Somerset, but he's certainly no Craig Cook which is a disappointment for both sets of supporters.

With such a long tail and lack of top end power, this could be another thrashing.

dont worry about the cats , they are on fire at the moment. so i have been told . a complete mullering for the revels . come on the puddy cats, show em your league winning rides .

Someone change the bloody music...its about creating an atmosphere...kinnel I'm in a time warp...the friggin Charleston and such like...its like a morgue here..feel like slitting my wrists...its that bad. Hope the racing is better...

Blimey...we've got to the 50's now...progress lol...7.10 and a crowd...music from 20's to the 50's so far...not one bit of entertainment. No man on the microphone...no interviews...nothing...top of the league and we wonder why speedway is dying. Very poor entertainment Somerset...not impressed tonight. Can you tell I'm friggin bored 😞

• Like 1

Someone change the bloody music...its about creating an atmosphere...kinnel I'm in a time warp...the friggin Charleston and such like...its like a morgue here..feel like slitting my wrists...its that bad. Hope the racing is better...

Don't hold your breathe mate!

Blimey...we've got to the 50's now...progress lol...7.10 and a crowd...music from 20's to the 50's so far...not one bit of entertainment. No man on the microphone...no interviews...nothing...top of the league and we wonder why speedway is dying. Very poor entertainment Somerset...not impressed tonight. Can you tell I'm friggin bored

Are mate, you wait a minute, Debs is coming on the centre green in a mo to do a erotic strip!!!

Well we've now got to at least the 80's fella lol sadly someone just walked past wearing a Bristol Rovers shirt...feel like I need a shower now haha 😆 😉

I might join her lol

• Like 1

I spoke to Craig earlier on and he was gutted about missing this trip; Somerset is a brilliant track and he was confident of us picking up an away win and I agree with him.

Edited by Morrissey Fan
  • Like 1

Tom Perry 0000 - Might be time to make a change, this can't continue surely...

Seems to be his norm now sadly. Injury has knocked him for six it seems.

About what was expected so far, not good enough by the majority.

Grondal, Kus and Morris have done there jobs, rest average to abysmal

Edited by Panthers89