British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Peterborough V Edinburgh 7/8/16 @5pm

As a Panthers fan, I don't feel any need to travel to other tracks.

It's like having a Marks & Spencer next door but travelling a hundred miles to visit Tesco's.

Both companies struggling to find their place and recover former glories - clever choice :D

Edited by Crump99

As a Panthers fan, I don't feel any need to travel to other tracks.

It's like having a Marks & Spencer next door but travelling a hundred miles to visit Tesco's.

why do any away travel , when you can see all your defeats at home . plus can you peddle that far on a trike ?

so , are you going to put a grand on cookie winning the plrc then . seeing as he is the best rider in the league ???????????

keep posting , you brighten up my day .

• Like 1

He still reels in all the usual suspects and jenga must have a speed reply button the amount of times he replies to everything he posts

• Like 4

i love him . its the one of the veery few tings i look forward to , that and the runs . looks like he got you and me today !

I dont reply to his posts very often but it makes me laugh everytime he posts and see his cult followers replying to him he just reels you all in so easily

The bee all and end all is most of the riders in Panthers kevlars just aren't good enough

That's the bottom line. You can have as much shale as you like, have as many spare bikes as your van will hold and be read the riot act regularly by the management collective, but if you're out of your depth and not quick enough then none of that will make the slightest bit of difference.

• Like 6

I dont reply to his posts very often but it makes me laugh everytime he posts and see his cult followers replying to him he just reels you all in so easily

yea , but you still reply. got us all , aint he .!

• Like 1

You've sold it too me! :lol:

Only need entrance, as hopefully bussing there if not taxi and programme, I'll use me brain!

As the Scotsman has said, advance tickets are £15 but you must book before midnight on a Thursday, print at home and really easy to sort out. There is also a bus run by the speedway which leaves waterloo place in the city centre at 6.15pm and returns 15 minutes after the last race. Not sure where you are staying, let me know and happy to make suggestions on public transport.

Loving all the haters on here, armadale is far from perfect but you will see a very well prepared race track which normally produces excellent racing and a very slick presentation with (weather permitting) no f@nnying about. Cookie is phenomenal round there so we should see some great racing especially against wolbert/masters and I can't wait. With all the rain offs and world cup we haven't managed to get any real form at home yet which has meant some really close meetings this season and I expect the same on Friday. Even after Sunday's result you can't rule out an away win, hope you have a good night (and your teams gets beaten).

• Like 1

As the Scotsman has said, advance tickets are £15 but you must book before midnight on a Thursday, print at home and really easy to sort out. There is also a bus run by the speedway which leaves waterloo place in the city centre at 6.15pm and returns 15 minutes after the last race. Not sure where you are staying, let me know and happy to make suggestions on public transport.

Loving all the haters on here, armadale is far from perfect but you will see a very well prepared race track which normally produces excellent racing and a very slick presentation with (weather permitting) no f@nnying about. Cookie is phenomenal round there so we should see some great racing especially against wolbert/masters and I can't wait. With all the rain offs and world cup we haven't managed to get any real form at home yet which has meant some really close meetings this season and I expect the same on Friday. Even after Sunday's result you can't rule out an away win, hope you have a good night (and your teams gets beaten).

Hi scotchopper,

Yeah tickets all booked up already, saved a pints worth so can't complain! We are staying premier inn on the m8, junction 3 so probably not the easiest to get to and from I bet!

Always look forward to visiting a track never been too before tbh! As will either love it or make you appreciate what you've got back at home.

I just want a decent meeting, not expecting a win, especially no Busk, means Ully and our second strings/reserves!

If you have a smart phone, the bar code on the email confirmation, can be scanned directly at entrance from the phone, instead of printing it out.

• Like 1

If you have a smart phone, the bar code on the email confirmation, can be scanned directly at entrance from the phone, instead of printing it out.

That's what I plan to do next year

• Like 1

Hi scotchopper,

Yeah tickets all booked up already, saved a pints worth so can't complain! We are staying premier inn on the m8, junction 3 so probably not the easiest to get to and from I bet!

Always look forward to visiting a track never been too before tbh! As will either love it or make you appreciate what you've got back at home.

I just want a decent meeting, not expecting a win, especially no Busk, means Ully and our second strings/reserves!

There is a bus (number 21 https://www.firstgroup.com/uploads/maps/20%2021%2022%20TT%20Bklt%20web.pdf) that runs from Edinburgh road just the other side of the fire station near the big roundabout (5 mins walk from the hotel) that stops right outside the stadium but to be honest if there are more than 2 of you it will be just as cheap and more convenient to get a taxi there as it is less than 10 minutes by car.

Fingers crossed we get some good weather and some quality racing.

• Like 1