Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Mildenhall V Kent 7th Aug 2016

Sunday morning and I can't see a thread for this meeting. With RR I believe for Danny Ayres (riding for Glasgow, what a joke he's not riding for the Kings) this'll be a hard meeting for the Kings of Kent, but they are quite capable if the team are on form to win this meeting at West Row.

If there was a stock car meeting there last night I hope they have time to get the track into decent shape for the 3-30 start. Tadders prediction Kent to win by 6.

Shame Danny Ayres not there. Kings to win by 6. track usually looks awful but even more after Stox. Will be interesting to see who comes out on top between Colesy & Shanes both bright stars for future for GB.

Sunday morning and I can't see a thread for this meeting. With RR I believe for Danny Ayres (riding for Glasgow, what a joke he's not riding for the Kings) this'll be a hard meeting for the Kings of Kent, but they are quite capable if the team are on form to win this meeting at West Row.

If there was a stock car meeting there last night I hope they have time to get the track into decent shape for the 3-30 start. Tadders prediction Kent to win by 6.

A rider riding for his team in the higher league is no joke, it's exactly how it should be.

Kent would be foolish to not book a guest for Ayres, they've pretty much got pick of the bunch.

• Like 2

Danny Ayres has broken his wrist?

that's what I read but it's conflicting stories. If he's injured then no facility

Still racing at Mildenhall - 4hrs after supposed start time.

And, phew it's over with a Fen Tigers victory in last race to grab points.

Edited by Richard Weston

I was there today, track wasn't ideal to say the least hope all that were injured are fit and better soon, Kent seem to be on a bit of a losing run of late considering they started the season unbeaten

Superb come back by the Moggies.

Well done to all concerned in that.

Hope Kyle Hughes makes a speedy recovery.

that's what I read but it's conflicting stories. If he's injured then no facility

There's always a facility in the NL.

Not for just one rider

Yes there is always a facility, and Kent used one.

So there was bits of metal all over the track aswell (posted by Luke Bowen) terrible from Mildenhall but i seem to be hearing and seeing how bad the track is alot

Yes there is always a facility, and Kent used one.

facility for a guest

facility for a guest

There's no such thing. A facility is available for an absent rider, and that facility may be a guest or rider replacement depending on the circumstances.

In this case a facility was available and one was used.