British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Wolves V Belle Vue 8/8/16

Why have Sky chosen a meaningless fixture at Coventry over a first v second clash?

Like there being Arsenal v Man U match and Sky are showing West Brom v Crystal Palace.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Wolves and Belle Vue have pretty much qualified for the cup so it will be a case of testing set ups etc, no point risking Fricke or Zagar either.

Much more important meeting at Coventry with two teams battling for top 4, should be a huge crowd.

Wolves haven't qualified yet and it will probably be a much better meeting Fricke still out but Zagar back from his terrible neck burn!

What's the latest on Max. There was (allegedly) talk of him riding in the World Cup Final, but now he's been out for over a week. Just as he was hitting his best form.

Just curious as he's a rider I rate.

What's the latest on Max. There was (allegedly) talk of him riding in the World Cup Final, but now he's been out for over a week. Just as he was hitting his best form.

Just curious as he's a rider I rate.

Rode for Rybnik yesterday- didn`t look to troubled in scoring 11 however it was his 1st meeting back so could have suffered a reaction.

Lol!

Wolves need to lose or draw at least three meetings at home to miss out and that assumes they don't pick any more points up in their last away meeting. I wouldn't risk Zagar myself, no point its a meaningless meeting.

Well that's possible and could lose tonight, Belle Vue don't need to win tonight but will need some more meetings if they to be top of the league prior to the play offs which is important so they can choose who they play and choose whether they are home or away in the final should they get there.

• Like 1

Wolves haven't qualified yet and it will probably be a much better meeting Fricke still out but Zagar back from his terrible neck burn!

Exactly. No one has qualified yet for the title decider.

Missing another home match and watching the updates tonight.

Any win will do.

Good to see that Zagar has recovered from his poorly neck injury and disappointed that Fricke can't ride in the UK but can in Poland.

Have to say it looks like an easy win for Belle Vue tonight, and I will say with that they will be virtually uncatchable at the top.

Well done to them.

And some idiots on here still say Poole are favourites.😂😀😀

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Have to say it looks like an easy win for Belle Vue tonight, and I will say with that they will be virtually uncatchable at the top.

Well done to them.

And some idiots on here still say Poole are favourites.

We aren't even half way thru! :neutral:

Not at all surprised so far. If any team can win at Monmore it's Belle Vue.

hopefully the boys can bounce back.

Well done to them.

And some idiots on here still say Poole are favourites.😂😀😀

Bigger idiots don't say Poole are Steve😀😀 Edited by Crazy robin

We aren't even half way thru! :neutral:

Not at all surprised so far. If any team can win at Monmore it's Belle Vue.

hopefully the boys can bounce back.

Kylmakorpi not on his euro bikes then!

• Like 1

Belle vue showing why there favourites tonight. Wolves have been a disgrace though. No fight whatsoever.

Belle vue showing why there favourites tonight. Wolves have been a disgrace though. No fight whatsoever.

Disgusting performance, although Belle Vue have shown our weak spots up well - no5 and our reserves. Although no Wolf is having a good night really.......