British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Wolves V Belle Vue 8/8/16

Perhaps Kylmakorpi has been told he is sacked so we can bring Woffy in??

Getting owned tonight.

My worst nightmare. The Aces completely exposing us.

I think you're hoping a bit there.

Kylmakorpi 7.06 currently

Woffinden finished on 7.03 in 2014

If Wolves want any chance in the play offs it has to happen

I think you're hoping a bit there.

before tonight I'd have said no way should we get rid of anyone just to fit him in. However after tonight we just won't be strong enough to take on the aces in the semis or final.

I'd say so after tonight.

Completely agree.

When Belle Vue signed Henka Gustafsson many moons ago a CVS led campaign was set up to have his average increased due to the improved world class rider he had become since his last spell here. His average was assessed up.

CVS being the principled chap he is would be looking at this happening again so Woofy ain't going to fit I'm afraid. I'm guessing 8.50 to 9 points for Tai.

Clegg replaces Kylmakorpi. Lol

When Belle Vue signed Henka Gustafsson many moons ago a CVS led campaign was set up to have his average increased due to the improved world class rider he had become since his last spell here. His average was assessed up.

CVS being the principled chap he is would be looking at this happening again so Woofy ain't going to fit I'm afraid. I'm guessing 8.50 to 9 points for Tai.

Gp rider. 8 average.

Gp rider. 8 average.

When your reserve has to replace your no5, you know it's time to make a change......

• Like 1

Nigel Pearson using speedway updates. Its 32-40.

Gp rider. 8 average.

he has a valid average from his year as a world champion only 2 seasons ago.

No need for a reassessment.

• Like 1

Have to say it looks like an easy win for Belle Vue tonight, and I will say with that they will be virtually uncatchable at the top.

Well done to them.

And some idiots on here still say Poole are favourites.

no pal the idiots on here say Belle Vue are. Show me any bookie who has Belle Vue favourites???? That will be none! One day you may give up trolling

Only a pea brain would make Poole favourites for the title.

A good result but we appear to be more dominant on the road this season than at home. If we were still at the dogbowl i would say we would be nigh on untouchable but as Leicester proved a few weeks ago anyone could come and get a result on our track now as every rider who has ridden it loves it. A big change from next door where every one hated it, that could cost us, if eventually it does its the price we have to pay for the improved racing that we are now seeing. In the play offs the league position goes out the window as three other sides enter the second chance saloon. Anyone any ideas when the play offs could possibly be scheduled for?

What was all that about? Don't get me wrong, BV are a sound team but bloody nora.

# If there's such a thing out there we need a scoring reserve. Howarth, for all the pre-season hype clearly isn't up to the job, the odd win here and there doesn't cut it. His form is piling the pressure on Clegg who just doesn't need it.

# Surely Kylmakorpi isn't fit or is still feeing the effects of the virus. If it's neither of those then he should be replaced before the play offs. Loyalty doesn't win trophies.

Congrats BV, good win.

• Like 2