British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Nordic Gorzow Grand Prix 27th August

Something about him and his family i have never liked........would rather have seen anyone else tbh

• Like 2

Gorzow... Nordic

Somebody's got an unusual atlas

• Like 2

Gorzow... Nordic

If you fly Ryanair to the Nordic GP they will probably take you to Gorzow.

I flew Ryanair to Brussels and ended up in Charleroi, at a tiny airport used exclusively by Ryanair. This was 2003...may be different now.

Gorzow... Nordic

The events sponsor is called MIB Nordic :)

My son & I Are flying to Poznan for the Gorzow GP. Any ideas on the best way of getting to the meeting. Have never driven in Poland & wondered if anyone is driving from Poznan as I would happliy share petrol costs (& map read!!). A few years ago I spoke with a couple of Aston Villa supporters who did this drive on the day of the meeting. Are you doing the same this year? I believe you flew from East Midlands airport on that occasion.

Also, does anyone know where the Edward Jancarz statue is in Gorzow?

Guest GiveusaB

Of all the promising poles and they pick a has been ???

Of all the promising poles and they pick a has been ???

A winning member of the WTC wish the British has beens were that good!!
  • Like 1

Tbf he was world number 2 two seasons ago, and is arguably in the top 10 riders in the world on current form..

• Like 1

Tickets sold out except some VIP ones. They have added 2000 standing places :)

• Like 1

My son & I Are flying to Poznan for the Gorzow GP. Any ideas on the best way of getting to the meeting. Have never driven in Poland & wondered if anyone is driving from Poznan as I would happliy share petrol costs (& map read!!). A few years ago I spoke with a couple of Aston Villa supporters who did this drive on the day of the meeting. Are you doing the same this year? I believe you flew from East Midlands airport on that occasion.

Also, does anyone know where the Edward Jancarz statue is in Gorzow?

The EJ statue is not far from the stadium, on the other side of the river (Warta), i'd say 20 minute walk?

As for getting from Poznan to Gorzow, just rent a car at the airport. Use Hertz, they have some weekend deal going on now. Last month I rented a car in Warsaw and returned it in Lublin the next day and paid only 99 PLN (~20 quid). You can take the A2 highway and then S3 express road, shouldn't take more than 2 hours total.

Taking a train is another option, I just checked and it's ~2h30min with 1 change, but honestly, i wouldn't recommend travelling by train if you don't speak Polish. It seems like the whole country is speaking English apart from people working at the train stations etc.

Hampel or Lindgren in Gorzow ??

Lindgren. Hampel has withdrawn from the series altogether.