British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Nordic Gorzow Grand Prix 27th August

Or just watch it live on a stream !!

Edit sent you pm

I'd be very grateful for the link if possible.

I get BT Sport 1 as part of my Broadband package, but like others, can't justify the extra cost for the the odd speedway meeting on BT Sport2. I'm an old age pensioner after all!

Being a bit computer thick I can't suss the stream thingy out,it keeps asking me to sign in. Sorry racers and royals. I've been watching the gps on you tube when they appear. How quick do they tend to be put on there. Must admit wish I'd just paid for by now, I'd have got the moto gps as well. Oh well

Being a bit computer thick I can't suss the stream thingy out,it keeps asking me to sign in. Sorry racers and royals. I've been watching the gps on you tube when they appear. How quick do they tend to be put on there. Must admit wish I'd just paid for by now, I'd have got the moto gps as well. Oh well

Try this - Polish commentary but at least you will see it http://aliez.me/live/sa56olgdd/

BT Sport costs 5 quid a week, 71 and a half pence a day...I know money's tight for a lot..but some are just bloody tight.

I know it's early for a moan but why oh why does N Pearson keep referring to overall points following nearly every heat? Speedway's a bite size sport, it's all about tonight. There you go, "after heat 4 it's exactly the same as it was at the bloody start", smashin, now for another 4 heats of championship updates...

moan moan moan moan..

Edited by nw42
  • Like 1

England 5 Poland 1

At what mate ? :lol: Zmarzlik won his heat ;)

At what mate ? :lol: Zmarzlik won his heat ;)

I think he means heat 3 Alan, could be wrong though.

Hope you're well.

• Like 1

Harris and Woffinden beat the two Poles. Trmmr must be so embarrassed.

• Like 1

I see. So if Poland get a very rare event of a world champion you won't care.

I know it's early for a moan but why oh why does N Pearson keep referring to overall points following nearly every heat? Speedway's a bite size sport, it's all about tonight. There you go, "after heat 4 it's exactly the same as it was at the bloody start", smashin, now for another 4 heats of championship updates...

moan moan moan moan..

Because people like You can't wait to moan about foooking everything..Get a life!

Polish commentator "does a Nige" at Zmarzlik's heat 8 win. Score is now UK 6 Poland 13 :lol: (to be fair, 4 on 2 and home country advantage. :drink: ) Plus 10 point bonus for Daria :lol:

Edited by brandonbee48

Hmm I don't think that Daria is very attractive.

Looks like Woffinden has lost any advantage he had last year. Certainly back in the pack at the moment.