British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waiheke1

Top 20 Riders In The World 2016

I think Henry you need to watch another sport ! god your rankings are so f..... up it is unreal.

Well, that's constructive. What, exactly do you disagree with?

I think Henry you need to watch another sport ! god your rankings are so f..... up it is unreal.

Mine must be too as they are very similar to mine!
  • Like 1

Constructive as ever.

You do realise these are based upon actual results not some pie in the sky fantasy?

Think Sid is upset one or maybe both the Pawlickis are so far down the list

Thought maybe Smoli would have sneaked in there..... :P

Constructive as ever.

You do realise these are based upon actual results not some pie in the sky fantasy?[/quoteFantasy✌️️ you carry on having your couple of meetings over in sunny Wolves everyear living in the rubbishey 90s. with your OVERATED hero SAM who to be honest at Poole with MIke Lee was a headcase.✌️️

Your rankings i would take with a pinch of salt ( are you that Thickle that people worry about YOUR rankings unbelievable.
Edited by Sidney the robin

are you that Thickle

Oh, the irony. :rofl:

Both posters' rankings are based on statistics, not opinion, so basically what you think is irrelevant.

Edited by June01

Your rankings i would take with a pinch of salt ( are you that Thickle that people worry about YOUR rankings unbelievable.

U ok today Sid? Normally this is the type of thread where you engage in constructive discussion.

I don't care (and I'm sure henry doesn't either) what anyone thinks of my ratings. But if you're going to slap them off, at least give dome reason for it. I've already said for example that Smoli is a real anomaly on mine.

I suspect you feel Emil should be higher. Not sure who else looks vastly different to what you'd expect on either list?

Anyway, when you're feeling less grumpy,or not in the pop, maybe you could debate it?

U ok today Sid? Normally this is the type of thread where you engage in constructive discussion.

I don't care (and I'm sure henry doesn't either) what anyone thinks of my ratings. But if you're going to slap them off, at least give dome reason for it. I've already said for example that Smoli is a real anomaly on mine.

I suspect you feel Emil should be higher. Not sure who else looks vastly different to what you'd expect on either list?

Anyway, when you're feeling less grumpy,or not in the pop, maybe you could debate it?

No i admire the rankings but some of them are so off the the mark it is embarrassing.For me the 2017 GP series has nearly got the correct line up Laguta (greg) is the only rider missing 😢not grumpy just laughing.😜 Edited by Sidney the robin

I really enjoy the top twenty lists and thanks to you guys for putting the time in. I'm a big Leon Madsen fan and feel that he doesn't get a lot of talk about him. He came very close to winning the European Championship, had a good showing in the World Cup,and was very impressive in the Poland vs Denmark meeting. I don't watch much league racing but he usually holds his own when competing against top riders (from what I've seen). Is he improving, leveling off or on the way down? I see he is at #20 on one list.

Madsen is 19th in dolgins rankings, 20th in Henry's and 21st in mine. 2016 was the best season for him for some time, he's 28 so has plenty of time still to make his mark, though tbh I don't see him ever being a top 10 gp rider.

Edit: I had him at 23rd in 2015, so actually quite consistent the last couple of years.

Edited by waihekeaces1
  • Like 1