British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

F.a.s.t Golden Hammer Individual 9th August (cradley)

I could see a thread for this.

Line up

F.A.S.T GOLDEN HAMMER: Lee Dicken, Josh Bates, Ashley Morris, Adam Ellis, Kyle Howarth, Richard Andrews, Steve Worrall, Tom Perry, Dan Bewley, Ben Morley, Max Clegg, Matt Williamson, Luke Chessell, Adam Roynon, Lee Smart, Nathan Greaves. RESERVES: Bradley Andrews, Ben Basford.

Stand out riders to me would be Bates, Worrall & Howarth but speedway is unpredictable.

Hoping for a safe meeting for all the riders involved

Edited by mdmc82

How can you have a NL Track Record, when some of the riders are not NL?

How can you have a NL Track Record, when some of the riders are not NL?

the unanswerable question .

Congratulations to @Josh96bates on breaking the Monmore Green National League Track Record in Heat 1 - 54.69!!

I assume it's because most are or have been NL riders in the last couple of years

Edited by mdmc82

Congratulations to @Josh96bates on breaking the Monmore Green National League Track Record in Heat 1 - 54.69!!

I assume it's because most are or have been NL riders in the last couple of years

congrats?? For an EL reserve and PL second string breaking a NL track record lol.... give over :)
  • Like 2

congrats?? For an EL reserve and PL second string breaking a NL track record lol.... give over :)

They weren't my words. If you look at it you will see its copied and pasted from Twitter so the time was there.

Bates did ride in the NL for Birmingham last year. He has just progressed a lot this year.

Can anyone who went to this meeting help me I thinking about buying the dvd was it a good enough meeting to warrant buying it?