British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Peterborough (13th August: 7pm)

And I highly doubt he's here. About a dozen panthers in the black and gold club at the moment.

Make sure you grab a scotch pie.

Domination, we're well on our way to the play-offs and we're going there with a sense of determination and an air of confidence, Craig Cook doesn't take no for an answer!

Morris has been a revelation since signing and It's brilliant to see Perry and NBJ back to their best, good to see Holub get paid 3 tonight; a solid performance from him.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Domination, we're well on our way to the play-offs and we're going there with a sense of determination and an air of confidence, Craig Cook doesn't take no for an answer!

Morris has been a revelation since signing and It's brilliant to see Perry and NBJ back to their best, good to see Holub get paid 3 tonight; a solid performance from him.

Is that you back in Amrans finishing off your meal.Berwick very unlucky the visiting riders kept winning the races!

What a fantastic performance from the lads!

Cook move in 13 was beyond words, Morris was great aswell, everyone chipped in with a important heat.

Great food aswell, scotch pie done the job nicely! It ain't a bad track, corners bit tight but you expect that round a football pitch!

Football earlier, Berwick played very well, couple handy players 5, 10 and 11.

Bigger crowd for speedway than football?? Weird.

And 50/50 winner so walk away with a profit and 4 point, makes up for yesterday!!!!!

Black and gold bar superb aswell.

Loved the trip.

• Like 9

Cook was sensational.. I don't think I'll see a better race round Berwick then how he came to win heat 13.

I fully expected Peterborough to do that to us... Anyone who didn't needs to take a look at themselves.

• Like 1

Cook was sensational.. I don't think I'll see a better race round Berwick then how he came to win heat 13.

I fully expected Peterborough to do that to us... Anyone who didn't needs to take a look at themselves.

Even your mum expected it

What a fantastic performance from the lads!

Cook move in 13 was beyond words, Morris was great aswell, everyone chipped in with a important heat.

Great food aswell, scotch pie done the job nicely! It ain't a bad track, corners bit tight but you expect that round a football pitch!

Football earlier, Berwick played very well, couple handy players 5, 10 and 11.

Bigger crowd for speedway than football?? Weird.

And 50/50 winner so walk away with a profit and 4 point, makes up for yesterday!!!!!

Black and gold bar superb aswell.

Loved the trip.

Glad you enjoyed the trip and it's nice to hear compliments like that, Cookie was fantastic tonight, heats 13 and 15 was unreal for our track, normal for the speedway to get a bigger attendance than the football, a lot of people from Berwick go to Newcastle games and there isn't actually too many Berwick Rangers fans what so ever in the town. Congratulations on your teams win and on your 50/50 draw win. Scotch pie always nice and Morris was brilliant for you guys tonight and won you's the meeting. We're just far too inconsistant. Why on earth Christina Turnbull put the red lights on in heat 7, Ostergaard and Morris also a bit naughty with their elbows coming away from the tapes. Stachyra and Gappmaier falling whilst in points scoring positions wasn't good for us at all. Better from Doolan tonight though I fear a beating coming on from Somerset next week.
  • Like 2

good to see Holub get paid 3 tonight; a solid performance from him.

Must of went to a different meeting to me then as I was there and he only scored paid 2
  • Like 1

If you was there you would know that Holub got 1+1 and it was in heat 6 when Stachyra fell whilst ahead of both him and Ostergaard.
  • Like 1

If you was there you would know that Holub got 1+1 and it was in heat 6 when Stachyra fell whilst ahead of both him and Ostergaard.

What a load of old bolloxios. Anyone could take a quick look on Trip Advisor and find a local restaurant/pub and claim to be there.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Just back from Berwick; the A45 was really busy this evening.

Will definitely be visiting again next year.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Has Stachyra had a single decent rude yet for Berwick? Yikes heaven poor hasn't he?

Just back from Berwick; the A45 was really busy this evening.

Will definitely be visiting again next year.

Clown

• Like 1