British Speedway Forum
CookieIpswich

British Speedway As A Brand....

I knew a track man who mixed some old oil in with the shale and when he did it a little at a time got good results and it wasn't obvious what was going on. However when he got a bit carried away every time he watered it looked like the Amoco Cadiz had sunk on the track and became clear to everybody what was going on :lol:

I would say most do. :t::cheers:

Thank you for your highly intelligent and incisive reply. :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

someone with 'shaft' as part of his name haha

• Like 1

I sincerely hope you are right my friend.... :t::approve: :approve: :approve:

I hate Tac Subs too - but I will have to live with them I suppose. :sad:

It would be great to get back again. :t::)

Well here is one example twk.

Well here is one example twk.

Fair cop whka1. You will note though that I did state that I hated them and I could only live with them if I had to. (Tactical Substitutes, not Tactical Rides).

My main contention, as you know, is that I want no contrivances at all in Speedway. Just because it has 'always been like this' is not a good enough reason for continuing with it if it is palpably wrong.

People say that Speedway needs to change to bring back the Crowds - well why not give this a try. It can hardly make things worse and may actually help a little. Actually, it would help a little. I would come back and pay my money each week for a start.

I am not claiming that getting rid of contrivances like this will solve Speedway's problems, it won't, but as I say - it might just help a little.