British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

Seems on Twitter Tai has announced he is quitting Team GB shame but i wonder what has gone on here. Terrible statement though it just looks petty but im sure theres good reason behind it

Edited by phillipsr

Only thing i will say is the statement doesn't look good on him.

• Like 1

waits for the onslaught all over again.. if we dont look after our best asset wait for him to leave them alone..

but here goes the usual rants.. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

or in fact the sport in the UK if he is being mugged off by higher powers.

We dont know whats happened though as the statement is so poor it just invites criticism where he could release something more professional then theres no guesswork

• Like 2

I'd rather wait for a full press statement as it all seemed things were heading in a good way.

Something has clearly happened for the hashtag laststraw.

Bit sad really.

Well if he doesn't want to ride for HIS country at least someone who does want to race for this country will get an opportunity.

• Like 6

Bspa not approved the move to Wolves? Surely can't be about improvements with team gb, the world cup only ended 2 weeks ago?

• Like 1

Well if he doesn't want to ride for HIS country at least someone who does want to race for this country will get an opportunity.

not quite sure what that is supposed to mean.. he wants to ride for TeamGB he is being mugged off by the sounds of it.. he waved all his expenses for the SWC and did a lot for the team.. I would suggest things he wants to chance are not going to be done.. after he has put money into it.. guessing but i can see why that would pee him off !!!

Bspa not approved the move to Wolves? Surely can't be about improvements with team gb, the world cup only ended 2 weeks ago?

Can't see how BSPA could not approve the move. He's a Wolves asset, his average fits and he'll put bums on seats wherever he goes. Whats not to like, apart from the fact he didn't sign for Poole? ;)

• Like 8

No more WTC Finals for GB for a few years, that's a dead cert..

Can't see how BSPA could not approve the move. He's a Wolves asset, his average fits and he'll put bums on seats wherever he goes. Whats not to like, apart from the fact he didn't sign for Poole? ;)

They shouldn't but a new assessed average? Would be totally wrong if they have. Seems strange he comes back here then quits GB team.

Edited by woz01