British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

oh so not a practice mmm well guess it was playing tiddly winks in the car park then - call it what you like SOME of the TEAM had a ride a skid a testing session on the track some including myself just might call it a practice. But I guess I'm wrong on that one

Yes you're wrong.

It's been explained to you why you are wrong. Even the GB manager says you are wrong.

• Like 1

there was a gb practice on the Monday

by all means have a discussion and an opinion

But please dont post tripe like this if you have little understanding of what happened

Wheres Robert72 when you need him ? he will know whats gone wrong !

• Like 1

We don't know what made Tai decide to quit yet. Tai's short tweet is unprofessional though, fans deserve to know why he's decide to do this and all his tweet/Facebook post has done is raise speculation.

One example, he wins a world championship, top scores for Britain in the SWC and plucks a girl out crowd to give her his Silver medal and therefore gets a full page spread in The Sun newspaper, which is read by 10s of millions of people. That whether you like it or not is an example of being a huge asset. Free advertisement of our sport to a huge amount of people.

Riding in the British league, but coming middle of the field (at best) in any Speedway meetings of note, doing an interview on how you couldnt get the set up right and you need more big meeting experience does not get you in the national press. And unfortunately at present that is all our other 'top' GB riders do..

That is just one example of how he is good for Speedway in Britain.

Pity you had to mention the rag that is the S*n (JFT96) but . . .

Let's put it another way (as I originally quoted the o.p) - what benefit is Tai Woffinden to British Speedway? (an asset I assume is of benefit)

Pity you had to mention the rag that is the S*n (JFT96) but . . .

Let's put it another way (as I originally quoted the o.p) - what benefit is Tai Woffinden to British Speedway? (an asset I assume is of benefit)

You dont believe Tai is an asset to British Speedway!!!

Go sit in the corner of a dark room and murmur that quietly to yourself

• Like 1

When Buster Chapman and Rob Godfrey took over, Everyone said how British Speedway was going to be on the up and be great for years come. Its been nothing but a shambles and they're making things 100s time worse then they was. British Speedway won't exist within the 10 years

Edited by Fozzie4388
  • Like 1

When Buster Chapman and Rob Godfrey took over, Everyone said how British Speedway was going to be on the up and be great for years come. Its been nothing but a shambles and they're making things 100s time worse then they was. British Speedway won't exist within the 10 years

get rid of them all and go with a non bias governing body.. not promoters of tracks themselves.. they are ruining this sport and Tai is the first to throw in the towel.. just a shame more of the riders need them because is british speedway goes they dont have a job..

• Like 1

Tai only does what suits Tai

Let no-one think his move back to Monmore Green is for anyone but himself

One selfish git

He says hes not being mugged off anymore but hes mugging off the EL just using it as and when it suits. Too many are happy to just lie down and let Tai walk all over them.

• Like 5

Tai only does what suits Tai

Let no-one think his move back to Monmore Green is for anyone but himself

One selfish git

Don't you do what suits you? I know I do.

• Like 2