British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

this is now getting beyond a joke.. i understand everyone has a different view..

but is there really any need to be name calling.. you all sound like children in a play ground..

grow up people understand everyone can and will have a different view than yours and it is futile trying to get someone to waive their view for you.. sensible debate has gone out of the window recently with any post about Tai..

someone posted Tai doesnt care about what people think.. and i can tell you.. you are bang on right people out there love him see him on Monday with all his fans taking selfies and signing autographs the people out there love him.. you guys might not but he is concerned over the people who go to see him ride his bike and you know what he will continue to do it no matter what you guys on here say about him as he said for every single person who slates him he has thousands who love him..

rant over.. again another Tai thread that has turned stupid.

You really are thick as shi t

Thick as you no that's why you will be working until you are 70😅 good luck. You are the most annoying pr... on the forum and any mug who says Nicholls should of been in the 2016 WTC team that says it all tell you something are you Blazeaway in disguise? another prize pr... on the forum.😅

Thick as you no that's why you will be working until you are 70 good luck. You are the most annoying pr... on the forum and any mug who says Nicholls should of been in the 2016 WTC team that says it all tell you something are you Blazeaway in disguise? another prize pr... on the forum.

Honestly, why are you still replying man, what is wrong with you? You have actively asked me to f off, accused me of being a troll etc, if you feel that way block me and run along, stop dragging threads to the gutter, it is weird, but since you continue to engage - I am happy to say this before I block you, because you are little more than a pest and an annoyance.

You can’t string together coherent sentences, you don’t know the difference between know and no so stop making reference to others education, more so people you don’t even know, it is weird and it’s slightly embarrassing. Stop attempting to use that particular subject as a way to win debates, because honestly you are picking a hill you will always die on.

That you feel the need to mock and ridicule peoples supposed employment situation and drag debates down to what you think they do for a living only further serves to highlight how uneducated YOU are not those you try and talk down to, it reflects terribly on YOU and YOUR personality not those you are attempting to mock or ridicule.

“Ow you must work in McDonalds” or “you will be working till 70”….no, no actually - I likely won’t be doing either but then I am not insecure enough that I feel need to use such comments as a way of deflection.

Anyone with 6 brain cells (so not you, since you are a fan of such comments) can see that you are an utter simpleton. This can be validated by your general conduct and demeanour on here - your frustration when people don’t agree with you or prove you to be talking nonsense, to petulant swearing and telling people to f off, engaging with people you have been abusive to and expecting them to “debate” with you, really though, how stupid are you? why would you expect people to engage in fair and honest debate when all evidence shows it is only going to head to the gutter, your conduct on here for the most part is completely deplorable, you are just too dense to realise that. All of this points to people who "will work till 70" or "work in McDonalds" standing on a far higher moral ground than you can ever wish for.

As Louis Van Gaal said, when it comes to debate involving you, it isn’t even that others are so smart, it is simply that you are so stupid, don’t bother replying as I say I am blocking you because there is absolutely no point or any stimulus talking about any subject with you, let alone speedway.

Edited by The Mockingjay
  • Like 1

this is now getting beyond a joke.. i understand everyone has a different view..

but is there really any need to be name calling.. you all sound like children in a play ground..

grow up people understand everyone can and will have a different view than yours and it is futile trying to get someone to waive their view for you.. sensible debate has gone out of the window recently with any post about Tai..

someone posted Tai doesnt care about what people think.. and i can tell you.. you are bang on right people out there love him see him on Monday with all his fans taking selfies and signing autographs the people out there love him.. you guys might not but he is concerned over the people who go to see him ride his bike and you know what he will continue to do it no matter what you guys on here say about him as he said for every single person who slates him he has thousands who love him..

rant over.. again another Tai thread that has turned stupid.

The only person tai is concerned about his himself, if his season wasnt cut short in Poland and Sweden he wouldn't care less about the British fans.

No news on the TW training sessions for the young British kids yet ?

get a room you two..

although your posts are very well worded The Mockingjay I feel they are wasted..

you are obviously highly educated as your grammer and punctuation is spot on.. but please dont expect everyone to pay the same attention to detail as you do.. i certainly dont i post quickly and never really pay much attention to it because most people on here dont either..

I do feel your post is a reaction to the person not the post and i feel that is to your detriment.. be the better person and attack the post not the person and if you get the name calling use the report button.

The only person tai is concerned about his himself, if his season wasnt cut short in Poland and Sweden he wouldn't care less about the British fans.

and so he should be.. he doesnt ride for you and to be honest he wouldnt talk to you either.. he rides for himself and his world title hopes.. and so he should do.. and the british fans is what he thinks about but racing and making money from it is what concerns him

he is doing a great job for wolves and i hope he carries it on but we will have to wait and see what happens.. although seeing all the posts of gratitude on twitter and facebook thanking him for staying behind for selfies and autographs with his fans after the double header speaks volumes to me he loves his fans very much.

no matter what the lad decides to do i will always support him no matter what any of you say about him everyone is going to feel different about him but that doesnt bother me as much as it wont bother him..

you are so vocal on here but you have had so called many opportunities to confront him and tell him how you feel you didnt take it..

all words really and they dont matter..

• Like 2

and so he should be.. he doesnt ride for you and to be honest he wouldnt talk to you either.. he rides for himself and his world title hopes.. and so he should do.. and the british fans is what he thinks about but racing and making money from it is what concerns him

he is doing a great job for wolves and i hope he carries it on but we will have to wait and see what happens.. although seeing all the posts of gratitude on twitter and facebook thanking him for staying behind for selfies and autographs with his fans after the double header speaks volumes to me he loves his fans very much.

no matter what the lad decides to do i will always support him no matter what any of you say about him everyone is going to feel different about him but that doesnt bother me as much as it wont bother him..

you are so vocal on here but you have had so called many opportunities to confront him and tell him how you feel you didnt take it..

I will always support him too, just like the many thousands you speak of elsewhere do.

Ignore the handful of moaners on here as it's just not worth it. You'll never win or shut them up so let them argue, name call and post abuse amongst themselves :t:

And thats how it should be. Speedway at the highest level is about the individual not a team.

I see your are not worried about the other top boys not riding here or the fact that the level of form displayed by Holder, Jonsson, Iversen and Zagar are down on where they should be. This is because the UK isnt a priority to them, why you dont get this is beyond me.

The only rider doing it at a high level everywhere is Doyle, and i wouldnt mind betting that if he isnt world champion this year that he will sit out the UK next season as he strives to be World Champion.

Tai is riding in the leagues that give him the best opportunity to be World Champion on tracks similar to the GP's. Same as the vast majority of the GP field.

Honestly, why are you still replying man, what is wrong with you? You have actively asked me to f off, accused me of being a troll etc, if you feel that way block me and run along, stop dragging threads to the gutter, it is weird, but since you continue to engage - I am happy to say this before I block you, because you are little more than a pest and an annoyance.

You cant string together coherent sentences, you dont know the difference between know and no so stop making reference to others education, more so people you dont even know, it is weird and its slightly embarrassing. Stop attempting to use that particular subject as a way to win debates, because honestly you are picking a hill you will always die on.

That you feel the need to mock and ridicule peoples supposed employment situation and drag debates down to what you think they do for a living only further serves to highlight how uneducated YOU are not those you try and talk down to, it reflects terribly on YOU and YOUR personality not those you are attempting to mock or ridicule.

Ow you must work in McDonalds or you will be working till 70.no, no actually - I likely wont be doing either but then I am not insecure enough that I feel need to use such comments as a way of deflection.

Anyone with 6 brain cells (so not you, since you are a fan of such comments) can see that you are an utter simpleton. This can be validated by your general conduct and demeanour on here - your frustration when people dont agree with you or prove you to be talking nonsense, to petulant swearing and telling people to f off, engaging with people you have been abusive to and expecting them to debate with you, really though, how stupid are you? why would you expect people to engage in fair and honest debate when all evidence shows it is only going to head to the gutter, your conduct on here for the most part is completely deplorable, you are just too dense to realise that. All of this points to people who "will work till 70" or "work in McDonalds" standing on a far higher moral ground than you can ever wish for.

As Louis Van Gaal said, when it comes to debate involving you, it isnt even that others are so smart, it is simply that you are so stupid, dont bother replying as I say I am blocking you because there is absolutely no point or any stimulus talking about any subject with you, let alone speedway.

You can slate me all you like but when it comes to speedway your knowledge well is pretty limited .This is from a bloke who said Nicholls should of been in the WTC team Nicholls highest score at home has been 9 from 5.You have got into a slanging match with me on purpose but hey whatever floats your boat i suppose.As you did with Gresham when someone opposes you you go off crying like a big baby.😧 Edited by Sidney the robin

Probably because he is the best Speedway Rider THIS COUNTRY has produced in many years. He represents the Sport and Great Britain mostly very well. He cocks up from time to time - who doesn't?

As far as which Meetings he rides - that is surely up to him. As long as he is winning World Championships for Great Britain - "frankly orion I couldn't give a damn".

(to paraphrase Rhett Butler).

Midland Red - I have quoted my Post for you. Please read the highlighted part carefully.

Yes - Tai could certainly live in the same company as those Riders you mention (below). That is only my opinion, I know, but I believe I am right about that. I watched all of those Riders that you mention back in the Seventies apart from Peter Craven who I (sadly) never saw ride. I discovered Speedway in 1964 - a year after his death.

Very difficult to compare eras but all of these men, including Tai were great Riders.

Better than Loram, Jessup, Lee, Carter, Collins, Craven, and others before my time??

He may have far better machinery at his disposal, but I doubt he's half the RIDER those named above were, or even others such as Wigg, Tatum, John Louis, both Boococks . . .

Very good Riders they were too - but crucially, in the pantheon of Speedway Riders - not great. You cannot compare any of those Riders I have highlighted with the true 'greats' of our Sport. Look at their records - and - then look at Tai's record. His TWO World Championships alone give him a right to be among Speedway's 'GREATS'. To say anything else is denying the obvious.

You cant string together coherent sentences, you dont know the difference between know and no so stop making reference to others education, more so people you dont even know, it is weird and its slightly embarrassing. Stop attempting to use that particular subject as a way to win debates, because honestly you are picking a hill you will always die on.

Ow you must work in McDonalds or you will be working till 70.no, no actually - I likely wont be doing either but then I am not insecure enough that I feel need to use such comments as a way of deflection.

Anyone with 6 brain cells (so not you, since you are a fan of such comments) can see that you are an utter simpleton. This can be validated by your general conduct and demeanour on here - your frustration when people dont agree with you or prove you to be talking nonsense, to petulant swearing and telling people to f off, engaging with people you have been abusive to and expecting them to debate with you, really though, how stupid are you? why would you expect people to engage in fair and honest debate when all evidence shows it is only going to head to the gutter, your conduct on here for the most part is completely deplorable, you are just too dense to realise that. All of this points to people who "will work till 70" or "work in McDonalds" standing on a far higher moral ground than you can ever wish for.

As Louis Van Gaal said, when it comes to debate involving you, it isnt even that others are so smart, it is simply that you are so stupid, dont bother replying as I say I am blocking you because there is absolutely no point or any stimulus talking about any subject with you, let alone speedway.

Watch it. Next he will be using the lines of he met some mates who were talking about you and they said your knowledge of speedway was very limited. I had that line thrown at me a few weeks ago.

You can slate me all you like but when it comes to speedway your knowledge well is pretty limited l

And right on cue there it is! Lol!

• Like 3

get a room you two..

although your posts are very well worded The Mockingjay I feel they are wasted..

you are obviously highly educated as your grammer and punctuation is spot on.. but please dont expect everyone to pay the same attention to detail as you do.. i certainly dont i post quickly and never really pay much attention to it because most people on here dont either..

I do feel your post is a reaction to the person not the post and i feel that is to your detriment.. be the better person and attack the post not the person and if you get the name calling use the report button.

You failed to mention the training school for the British kids ?

TW didn't worry about the British fans before he had to crawl back as he ran out of rides abroad, so is he paying out of his own pocket for his bikes and mechanics to be brought over ?

Watch it. Next he will be using the lines of he met some mates who were talking about you and they said your knowledge of speedway was very limited. I had that line thrown at me a few weeks ago.

Another numpty who is not capable of putting a IMPARTIAL match report together.Your last two efforts were a joke makes you wonder if you actually go or just follow the updates.And if you want to know it was Hagonshocker who said you were a dick maybe he was joking😅or said it in jest.😆

The reason Woffinden hasn't mentioned the reason why he has quit teamgb is because it might not make him look very good.

I was told the exact reason on Monday from a reliable source who I will not disclose, so some on here will not want to believe this and it is their perogative.

Woffinden was very unhappy with only receiving 25% of the prize money TeamGB won for coming second. The prize money has always been split evenly betwen the riders. They ride as a team, and get the rewards as a team. But Woffinden wanted nearly 60% of the prize money, with the other 40% devided up between the other three riders. His argument was that he had scored 19 points, therefore he was entitled to a percentage equivelent to that out of 32 points. (Just short of 60%)

He was told that was not how it was done, and that all riders get the same, but he wouldn't have it.

So there you go.

Another numpty who is not capable of putting a IMPARTIAL match report together.Your last two efforts were a joke makes you wonder if you actually go or just follow the updates.And if you want to know it was Hagonshocker who said you were a dick maybe he was joking😅or said it in jest.😆

There are plenty of peole who think I am a dick. Water off a dicks back. I don't know Hagonshocker any more than I know you.

Steve Shovlar, on 31 Aug 2016 - 2:27 PM, said:

The reason Woffinden hasn't mentioned the reason why he has quit teamgb is because it might not make him look very good.

I was told the exact reason on Monday from a reliable source who I will not disclose, so some on here will not want to believe this and it is their perogative.

Woffinden was very unhappy with only receiving 25% of the prize money TeamGB won for coming second. The prize money has always been split evenly betwen the riders. They ride as a team, and get the rewards as a team. But Woffinden wanted nearly 60% of the prize money, with the other 40% devided up between the other three riders. His argument was that he had scored 19 points, therefore he was entitled to a percentage equivelent to that out of 32 points. (Just short of 60%)

He was told that was not how it was done, and that all riders get the same, but he wouldn't have it.

So there you go.

There are plenty of peole who think I am a dick. Water off a dicks back. I don't know Hagonshocker any more than I know you.

I take it they weren't planning on paying Adam Ellis then?

Personally I'm not surprised that a rider scoring 16 out of 29 (excluding Joker points) would expect to receive 55% of the total. This is what, normally, we would call points money. Is that not how riders are normally paid?

If the money is split 4 ways (assuming the reserve gets paid nothing - which wouldn't surprise me!) each rider is paid for 7.5 points. So they all got paid for more than they earned except for one.

I bet the other riders were well pleased with the arrangement.

Interesting, also, that Greg Hancock (the other rider who scored the vast majority of his team's points) opted out.

Edited by grachan
  • Like 2