British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

You really talk crap sometimes Sidney. All points that the TeamGB scored in the World Cup were as per the rules. The rules are there for everyone, and were abided by. There is/was NO false points.

Without the crappy rule which not everyone agrees with would we have been second.?

So Tai has made his choice and will sit out 2017 and may come back for 2018 , that's his choice and he has said things in the back ground are the cause without telling the fans what those cause's are which has left a very sour taste for alot of us . I personally like Tai as a rider but his PR skills are not for everyone's liking .

So question - Has Tai's coming back to ride for Wolves till the end of the season all been cleared and given the thumbs up ? maybe this is the reason why he can't say what the reason is . Maybe he was told keep it to himself keep quiet and you can ride open your mouth and well who knows .

So what are the bspa meant to do? Woffinden might be full of wonderful ideas (we don't know because he won't tell us) but they might come at a prohibitive cost to the bspa, who it doesn't take a genius to work out are not exactly flush in the pocket these days.

Can you explain to me with your allegedly far better speedway intellect where the money is going to come from?

The BSPA have they said anything NO they should have by now but it will bubble along without the problem being resolved.And i believe it is not just about team GB my gripe with you is you actually KILLED off Woffinden without knowing the full story. Edited by Sidney the robin

Without the crappy rule which not everyone agrees with would we have been second.?

Yes!

The BSPA have they said anything NO they should have by now but it will bubble along without the problem being resolved.And i believe it is not just about team GB my gripe with you is you actually KILLED off Woffinden without knowing the full story.

Really? He's bought everything on himself. Absolutely everything. There's no mitigation.

He said in a twitter rant he is quitting. Then in the press release he says he is not going to say!

So why on earth do the twitter rant

Sorry the guy might be a good rider but he comes across as a right twit on social media. You are welcome to defend him.

• Like 1

The BSPA have they said anything NO they should have by now but it will bubble along without the problem being resolved.And i believe it is not just about team GB my gripe with you is you actually KILLED off Woffinden without knowing the full story.

I dont really see why the BSPA have to say anything,this is Woffys gripe so it up to him

the other menber sof the team arnt complaining as far i i know

I dont like the way somethings are done in my work place but thats life,i still get up and put a shift in

• Like 1

Me strange? Jesus wept. Where on earth have I spoken on Poole supporters behalf? Where have I put words in their mouths? I think you need to learn to read my posts more carefully. You have also now been picked up by others on here for coming over as the Speedway forum police. People on here can say whatever thoughts they have on the matter whether you like it or not.

You are now jjust coming across as some sanctimonious bloke full of self importance, with lapdog Gavan probably agreeing with your every word.

OMG! Are you thick? Do you not recall yesterdays posts?

I read your posts as they are written...by some one who thinks their opinion is the only opinion permitted and that opinion is shared by all or most Poole supporters. I have picked YOU up, and ONLY you for continually making that statement because I feel it's not accurate many of the times you post it in relation to Poole speedway and it's supporters. All I have asked is for you to STOP posting that about our club and our fellow supporters as we have our own opinions and don't need a self righteous nobody to make statements on our behalf.

I have said that a number of times now but you just come back with more guff like your above post.

Gavan has nothing to do with things and he is a poster I certainly have no beef with as he, like myself, can see you for what you're trying to portray yourself to be.

Now for the love of God let things go and stop speaking on the clubs supporters behalf on here. That is all I'm asking. Blood and stone come to mind here....

Thus far it is probably quite smart on their part not to have said anything – they haven’t been mentioned per se and the white noise is generally surrounding Woffinden, as it stands they might be offering up enough rope (not literally).

• Like 1

All i know is that ie) i have stayed supporting the same team all my life have you?.And the two guys who i am really friendly with who are good speedway mates and historians the only ones i respect have never said that to me the rest to me don't matter you certainly dont.YOU attacked Woffinden in your post with not knowing the full facts as for you with your Blue tinted bias Poole head on as Gavan pointed out your speedway knowledge is limited.Stick to selling second hand chairs.

It's not only me that sees it SS!

Really? He's bought everything on himself. Absolutely everything. There's no mitigation.

He said in a twitter rant he is quitting. Then in the press release he says he is not going to say!

Sorry the guy might be a good rider but he comes across as a right twit on social media. You are welcome to defend him.

Not Defending him for the sake of it i actually believe he has a point.For me he is a great rider he says what he feels and i respect him for that you odviously don't.

So question - Has Tai's coming back to ride for Wolves till the end of the season all been cleared and given the thumbs up ? maybe this is the reason why he can't say what the reason is . Maybe he was told keep it to himself keep quiet and you can ride open your mouth and well who knows .

That crossed my mind and despite the fact I think him coming back on a near 7pt average is ridiculous if those are the rules there is no reason not to allow him to ride.

Why should the BSPA say anything. No one, least of all Woffinden, has said what the problem actually is so we are only assuming it's with the BSPA. No one knows the full story cos Woffinden doesn't want to tell us.

I dont really see why the BSPA have to say anything,this is Woffys gripe so it up to him

I dont like the way somethings are done in my work place but thats life,i still get up and put a shift in

Well said.

• Like 1

The last three lines you wrote Montie are spot on most of us can identify with that.

I read your posts as they are written...by some one who thinks their opinion is the only opinion permitted and that opinion is shared by all or most Poole supporters. I have picked YOU up, and ONLY you for continually making that statement because I feel it's not accurate many of the times you post it in relation to Poole speedway and it's supporters. All I have asked is for you to STOP posting that about our club and our fellow supporters as we have our own opinions and don't need a self righteous nobody to make statements on our behalf.

I have said that a number of times now but you just come back with more guff like your above post.

Gavan has nothing to do with things and he is a poster I certainly have no beef with as he, like myself, can see you for what you're trying to portray yourself to be.

Now for the love of God let things go and stop speaking on the clubs supporters behalf on here. That is all I'm asking. Blood and stone come to mind here....

Stop telling me what I can and can't do for gods sake man! Who the hell do you think you are on here?

You are NOT as far as I am aware the speedway Forum police. So stop telling me what I can or cannot post.

Can you understand that? I will post exact what I like, as long as it is within the forum rules, whether you like it or not.

Your opinion means nothing to me. Others have already picked you up for exactly the same bullying manner.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Yes, I know. But Tai did say he would be running some training schools, didn't he...

He did say he would but heard nothing about it since.

talking of right twits on social media then look no further than your own manager Mr Middlo!

You are completely missing the point of everything. Noboday has really defended the way Tai posted as i agree it looks awful, but proper fans are discussing the reasons not the message

sorry chris4gillian i know you are a decent fella but Middlo has at times said daft stuff on twitter. Feel free to post this so Shovlar sees lol

100% spot on. Thinks he rules not only Poole fans but is on some sort of pedastal on the forum as a whole, then blocks people who challenge him