British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

So much for not wanting to make public comment.

Maybe he wasn't getting enough attention ;)

• Like 1

Let's hope someone with some common sense can step in and get this sorted.

To be fair all we have so far is Woffinden mouthing off on Twitter. What we don't know is if the BSPA have made effort to involve him discussions and hear his ideas and the outcome of those, or if Woffy was making unrealistic demands.

• Like 1

He had a petulant moment on social media which is what the majority of 20 somethings do these days. Not my style or many others on here but it really isnt that un common. I'm not so sure why people are so perplexed by it. He "aint being mugged off no more" At an educated guess he's asked for improvements and they've said no. His poor grammar aside, nothing too controversial is there.

Phil Rising did a big article in the SS not so long ago about the state of the BSPA. Riders, both former and current talk non too favorably about them. I'd say it's pretty clear that need serious improvements.

We actually know nothing at present.

Maybe Tai or the BSPA will enlighten us - maybe not.

I would prefer to hear the full facts.

Whether we ever get them or not is open to conjecture.

• Like 1

He had a petulant moment on social media which is what the majority of 20 somethings do these days. Not my style or many others on here but it really isnt that un common. I'm not so sure why people are so perplexed by it. He "aint being mugged off no more" At an educated guess he's asked for improvements and they've said no. His poor grammar aside, nothing too controversial is there.

Phil Rising did a big article in the SS not so long ago about the state of the BSPA. Riders, both former and current talk non too favorably about them. I'd say it's pretty clear that need serious improvements.

If all he is after is reasonable change from the Bspa in regard to Team GB then why all the cloak and dagger stuff.

Tai , we will respect you a whole lot more if you are straight and transparent

If not don't be surprised by the criticism that comes your way.

Fair point but I still say it's not too difficult to read between the lines

Edited by RPNYC

a piss up in a brewery is probly quite hard to organise, cos everyone is at work,,,, a proper piss up is when everyone is off !!! ;)

I doubt they would sell it.

Tai, Scott, Bomber and maybe Paul Hurry or a few ex riders should get together and buy.

Or can they at least own 51% of it?

So if he buys Team GB does he also fund all the training tracks from NL thro Pl to EL that are necessary to give the riders experience? :wink:

What line of business is his successfull involved in.

Public relations

• Like 5